Official Suggestions Box

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Official Suggestions Box

Postby admin » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:03 pm

Please post any suggestions you have on how we can improve the game better in this thread.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Official Suggestions Box

Postby Lawnbuddha » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Folks seem to be having a difficult time figuring out how to be added to Guilds. It seems like every person who's joined based on one of my invites was not able to master actually getting into my guild. Not sure if anyone is experiencing this, but it seems like the whole invite/Guild system could be cleaner.
Lawnbuddha

Postby Zee_n1 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Maybe making the guild system work more than 1-way. So that our subordinates can see us within their guild, and so on and so forth. That, and I'm finding it rather annoying that you NEED to recruit guild members to get further in the game, it's just rediculous. There's no game out there that says "If you want to get to level XX, go get another friend to start playing also!" I understand that you want some way to promote the game, and it's all ultimately about the bottom line, but you've got to find some better way. People who are just trying it out and don't want to get more guild members yet will get really bored, once they figure out that they can't get anywhere and can't do anything.
Zee_n1

Postby menot » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Zee_n1 wrote:Maybe making the guild system work more than 1-way. So that our subordinates can see us within their guild, and so on and so forth. That, and I'm finding it rather annoying that you NEED to recruit guild members to get further in the game, it's just rediculous. There's no game out there that says "If you want to get to level XX, go get another friend to start playing also!" I understand that you want some way to promote the game, and it's all ultimately about the bottom line, but you've got to find some better way. People who are just trying it out and don't want to get more guild members yet will get really bored, once they figure out that they can't get anywhere and can't do anything.

theres plenty of games where you get major advantages by having friends playing, and there are others where you need them to progress. it may be slightly more obvious in this than in others sure.
however, there is always the option of getting virtual guild members by using gems
menot

Postby Zee_n1 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:50 pm

menot wrote:theres plenty of games where you get major advantages by having friends playing, and there are others where you need them to progress. it may be slightly more obvious in this than in others sure.
however, there is always the option of getting virtual guild members by using gems

I know there are advantages to many games, I myself do enjoy many MMO's both console and PC. The problem is, that eventually people will not be able to see any of the end of the game unless they make new accounts, since if this game gets popular, eventually people will run out of friends to invite. The limited recruitments is also irritating. I can't expand my guild without being able to ask friends to join, and it's just becoming less and less fun.
Zee_n1

Postby Havock » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:26 am

Better graphics ! it's almost 2010, and those arent even animated graphics, but still I think my old commodore 64 had games with better graphics
Havock

Postby Marrra » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Oops, saw this after my post in the Ally discussion area - my suggestion is in there --> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33
Marrra

Postby Marrra » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Figured I may as well make a list of suggestions ^_^

• The ability to 'collect' allies (see my post link above)
  • A combat log of all rounds rather than only seeing the current round's events
  • Some permanent bonuses for trading in crystals
  • A FAQ/wiki with information about classes and the skills you get as well as allies available and what they get
  • A bank/storage to keep some of your coins safe and to place items you want to keep (such as the weapon for your other class, etc)
  • PLEASE change the images away from slutty looking half-dressed barbie dolls - it's not necessary and looks tacky
  • More quests!
  • Much more variety in the encounters - I keep seeing the same monsters and people so many times
  • More puzzle types! I love the puzzles but they get monotonous doing the same ones again and again
  • Just a minor point: I'm so used to games having Skill points as what you use to train up your character, and Action points as what you use to do actions in combat - any chance you could rename your Skill/Learning points? I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets confused by it - I've already wasted a set of crystals buying skill points I didn't need >_<

Anyway, just a few there that I could think of. I'm really enjoying the game but there are some bits I'd like to see changed/improved ^_^
Last edited by Marrra on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marrra

Postby Silxkin von Cyp » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:09 am

Hi all,
an ergonomic amelioration :
a simple addme-link and a simple link to the player's profile
more shareable than the actual one.

I hope that your DB is... flexible enough ^^
Silxkin von Cyp

Postby Marrra » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Another addition to the suggestions:

During combat, the current round's events replace the previous round. Any chance you could change it to more of a combat log type thing? New rounds added to the top of the log, old rounds below it. I'd like to be able to scroll back to see what happened in each round of combat.
Marrra

Next

Return to General Discussion