Official Suggestions Box

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Official Suggestions Box

Postby CMat66 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:22 am

With the change recently of NOT being able to see a players real name, how can you message someone who is not 'freinded"? We ask applicants to our guild to message GM or GO's before applying, but there's no way to do that (that I can see). There should be an option (button) on the character page for ALL GM's and GO's so that anyone can write to them. I know this could be abused, but those who abuse should be reported. Just sayin, as this would be the easiest way for communication between players and even between guilds
CMat66

Postby Awiseman » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:14 pm

- Make a market where players can buy and sell various items. IE: Mystery Boxes, Rings, Weapons, almost anything. Have it where there is limit caps. maybe within 15 lvl above a character.
.Have the player set his price IE: Gold or gems within a reasonable amount.
. Bid or Buy Now feature IE: Bid is for gold and Buy Now is for gems.
- Be able to collect all the cards. only the top 10 give you a bonus, but collecting all of them could be a badge or something similar.
- make the pop up menus work right IE: im exploring and come across a treasure chest. i click open and it loads and clicks explore and leaves. its happened multiple times.
- send a message when someone out bids you. have a check mark for continue to follow item.
- be able to equip two rings, most rpg's are like that.
Awiseman

Postby twelch43 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:45 pm

There has been alot of talk of more level specific equipment drops from maps and chests, I'm level 95 and would be happy with extended xy and orc gear. I would like to give them to other guild members. Since you cant win them, you have to buy them on the black market. The people who can use them can't afford the good ones. So, higher levels buy the gear for them. If higher levels or any levels for that matter, could get them in a drop occasionally, maybe the prices wouldn't go so high in the bm.
twelch43

Postby mee » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:56 pm

Can't be good last post is oct/2013
mee

Postby Arctica » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:13 am

OK, I have an idea, the Guardian Tab needs updating quite a bit in fairness especially if you want people to have an actual reason to spend real life money on the game for instance:

700 $99.95 (40% Bonus)
1450 $197.50 (46% Bonus)

There should really be say 1 mystery box for the 700 and 2 mystery boxes for the 1450, this instantly gives more of a reason to buy the higher amount of gems.

Guardian offers you 1,020,000,000 coins. Buy for 10 - At level 97 I can make that coin in 9 maybe 10 mine mobs,
and
Guardian offers you 388 learning points. Buy for 16 - The wont even make me 1 stat, where as for 15 gems I can buy 3 mystery boxes and have 3 chances of getting up to 3 pills and saving me 1 gem.

They really need updating, even to make the coin 100 bil and say 1k lp's it makes spending gems and money for those.

Also on this note since I'm gunna shout out idea's, maybe make the hourly mystery box a once every 2 months, and either double or remove the cap on the Easter Bunny and Ms. Santa on the respective days so on Easter Sunday and Xmas day, doing that will in turn make people play the game for longer and may also increase the amount spent on the game due to the need to refill to get the most out of that day :)
Arctica

Allies

Postby wilreg » Sat May 10, 2014 9:39 am

If possible, I would rather choose the vision scope skill rather than the gigaheal that the guardian had. Heals are useless, especially against bosses with ultimate skill attack, and +14.8% damage from the vision scope is huge when you have high attack. And I would like the Grabriel's weaken to be more powerful than Valkyrie's. Well, I just felt that the new allies don't worth the gems and the effort to upgrade theirs skill (I won't use the new ally for quite long time, since my fully upgraded allies are far more powerful right now, and to be honest, I thought the huntress is more powerful than the guardian).
wilreg

Postby dilsama » Tue May 13, 2014 11:44 am

One improvement I would like to see is a method for claiming the free energy/skill point refills based on some of the badges. This should particularly apply to those badges that a person does not have control over obtaining (such as the ones for collecting a certain number of cards).
dilsama

Postby dilsama » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:16 pm

Another improvement would be adding an option to restart repeatable quests when you go to claim the reward.
So instead of simply claiming the reward and that being that, there should be a popup that asks if you want to start the quest again.
dilsama

Re: Allies

Postby Arctica » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:31 pm

wilreg wrote:If possible, I would rather choose the vision scope skill rather than the gigaheal that the guardian had. Heals are useless, especially against bosses with ultimate skill attack, and +14.8% damage from the vision scope is huge when you have high attack. And I would like the Grabriel's weaken to be more powerful than Valkyrie's. Well, I just felt that the new allies don't worth the gems and the effort to upgrade theirs skill (I won't use the new ally for quite long time, since my fully upgraded allies are far more powerful right now, and to be honest, I thought the huntress is more powerful than the guardian).

Huntress is in terms of attack stronger then Guardian, but Guardian makes up that with the increased block. As for the weaken being stronger, well Gabriella has both shield and block, which in terms means since heals are useless :/ , she is a lot better then say Valk or Elf who have only 1 shield or block and a heal
Arctica

Postby flickk » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:27 pm

How about a round counter? Since sword users need to get to the 20th round to get the best use of their talisman, could a round counter be implemented somewhere to show you what round you are on? I have a terribly bad habit of spacing out to count them and usually end up using mine too early. It wouldn't have to be very big, maybe above the run away button, just a small box with a number in it to signify what round you are on. And not sure about this one, but what about letting players use their talisman a 2nd time if they get to a certain round, like 30 or 40 for mages and gunners, and 75-100 for sword users since they have much higher block? Something high enough that it isn't able to get to very often or something.
flickk

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion