Woot! Finally beat the game.

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Woot! Finally beat the game.

Postby had2lose » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Previous poster said he had 110 buffed con. How do you get con that high? Must have been before some changes to the stat system or something?
had2lose

Re: Woot! Finally beat the game.

Postby wolfy42 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 am

I think his level was off as you can't fight the end boss (and the actual end boss is cake) at lvl 40.

By level 50 an 80 con isn't that hard to achieve if you have been spending your money on raising con each level. I think my con was like 82 or so by level 50 (somewhere around that).

I messed up myself and boosting speed/int and dex as I leveled up....which ends up being worthless since eventually all three of those stats will reach 32 through puzzles. IF you spend learning points on boosting con and your skills (Sword/Magic/Gun) only...you could get at least 20 more con by 50 I am sure.

So a 100 con by 50 isn't that hard really.

With recent changes to block % If I was restarting I would stick just to magic probably to maximize my offensive potential (which is most important in arena fights)...boost Con and Magic early on till I reached level 50 or so and my dex/quickness/int naturally increased to 32...and then I would concentrate on boosting just int after that. Should probably net about a 100 base con or so at the point and a decently high Int fairly fast as well.

Not worth restarting over though!
wolfy42

Previous

Return to General Discussion