Ally Hotel

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Ally Hotel

Postby Straturli » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:42 am

I've had an ugly cartoon dragon named pooper in my hotel for well over a year now. If there isn't a mechanic that allows us to choose what stupid ally to keep, there ought to be, and if there is one, can someone tell me how to get rid of pooper?
Straturli

Re: Ally Hotel

Postby Denzo » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:17 am

You can't really remove the allies from the hotel until you find another non premium ally to replace the one you want to get rid of.
Premium allies don't affect the ally hotel as they are stored under the Inventory tab.
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Dovey » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:03 pm

No, I get that, I do. But I can't figure out how to get a non-premium in there. It's kind of a cosmetic thing, but it's also kind of "I like options" thing. I got a soldier the other night dinking around the factory and I decided to try and keep her, so I clicked accept, ran around with her for awhile and killed some stuff, then when a possessed popped up, I dutifully took out elf princess, then switched to Lilith, then afterwards I go to my hotel and "Pooper." And my elf priest from when I first started playing. I just want that one dragon out.
Dovey

Postby Denzo » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Dovey wrote:No, I get that, I do. But I can't figure out how to get a non-premium in there. It's kind of a cosmetic thing, but it's also kind of "I like options" thing. I got a soldier the other night dinking around the factory and I decided to try and keep her, so I clicked accept, ran around with her for awhile and killed some stuff, then when a possessed popped up, I dutifully took out elf princess, then switched to Lilith, then afterwards I go to my hotel and "Pooper." And my elf priest from when I first started playing. I just want that one dragon out.

Firstly,are you the same person who originally posted the question..?? The name change is off putting :roll:

Secondly,you cannot remove an ally from the hotel unless you have another to replace the ally which you want out as i previously explained.
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Dovey » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Yeah, I'm not entirely certain why that is. I think I made an account a long time ago on firefox, switched to google and had to make a new one but depending on which browser I'm using, name comes up different on auto log. Dovey in TW, Strat in DW.

I have two allies in the hotel, I find a third ally find in the wild. I want to put my third ally in the hotel, and get rid of the dragon pooper in order to have room for the third ally. Is this possible? How would I do it? Everything thus far has failed.
Dovey

Postby Maria » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:32 pm

See Bear's post above - it explains how the hotel works. You cannot remove allies from the hotel, only free replace allies as you get new ones. Premium allies stack up in your bank
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby debann » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:12 pm

so, I too am a little confused about the ally hotel. I'm a lvl 89 with 2 allies in the hotel. In the desert, I run into phoenix and I accept this new ally(mainly because it keeps popping up). Phoenix replaces my premium ally . When I get my premium ally back out of the bank, I expect phoenix to be in the hotel ,replacing one of the lower allies.But, Phoenix has escaped back into the desert, where I eventually run into it again.
Why doesn't it replace one of the lower allies?
debann

Postby zzc » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:47 am

I figure i got it all out

stick your 2 non premium allies you want to keep in the bank

so you have to hold the ally you want to dump

say you have dragon and alien in hotel
and phoenix on hand

take out dragon and phoenix should go into hotel

switch to premium ally

so hotel should have alien and phoenix
zzc

Postby debann » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:46 am

I'm gonna try this the next time another ally shows up. Thanks

just tried it and it worked perfectly. thanks again
debann

Postby Solomon Grundy » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:32 am

Finally, I will have my super attack kitten!
Solomon Grundy

Return to General Discussion