**Not Spam**Please support an old friend and player**

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

**Not Spam**Please support an old friend and player**

Postby Wargasm » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Hello all,
Some of you may remember Jim Hines, ICE, he has fallen on hard times with medical expenses is asking for his story to be heard. If you have anything to give then feel free to share, but at the very least share the story.

http://www.giveforward.com/hinesfamilymedicalbills

Taken from the site:

My name is James Hines I was diagnosed in 2008 with CIDP an auto immune disease last year on top of that I was diagnosed with graves disease I lost over 100 lbs in a short time. I struggle everyday with the pain of CIDP and struggle to start the day, What keeps me going is my 13 year old daughter and my amazing wife who have both watched me go from a strong man to a weak sad person most nights I cry myself to sleep not just beacuse of the pain I feel but because of the sadness i feel for my wife and daughter it is so hard for me to be strong > but in front of my daughter I try to show her a strong man. But inside and when I am alone the sadness over takes me......

I had a great job before I got sick and had everything going for us a man could ask for. One day that all changed and the nightmare began I could no Longer walk and I went to the doctor and they rushed me to the hospital and my life changed forever.

In 2009 my insurance from job was gone and I was on permant disablity I have medicare they cover 80% of my treatment. I get plasmapheresis treatment 2 to 3 times a week and it is very expensive on top of all the doctors and medicine I take the bills have become too much. My wife never worked before and she went to school on a 10 month cosmetology program and finsished it in 7 months she is amazing women.

My daughter has watched me go from a strong man to beat and battered man that can no longer run or play with her as a father should, I do what I can but yet she looks at me with her eyes and I can see the pain she is in. She does not get to go for ice cream ,go to the movies has never been on type of vacation. I feel worst of all for her and would like so much to be able to give her a better life we do what we can. Which in not much all our money goes to mediacl bills and housing and food. There is nothing left at the end and still the money we make is not enough and we have bills mounting which is very scary now the hospital where i get my treatments is suing me left and right they have threatened to stop treatment. I make payments what I can but I need help for me and my family.

Signed,
Wargasm
bka
Xero (and a host of other names)
Wargasm

Re: **Not Spam**Please support an old friend and player**

Postby Samra » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:07 pm

If anyone is in a position to help, even a dollar, please go ahead and donate if you can - we have the ability to make a difference!
Samra

Postby Zenithian » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Thank you for posting this on behalf of Jim Hines "ICE".
He and I used to play together in the guild (!!!) in past.
He is in my prayers. Please keep us posted how is he doing in near future.
Zenithian

Postby Imperious Leader » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:14 am

Good Luck on your path to health, I hope you get the support you need in all the ways you need it.
And when you don't I pray you find the inner strength we all possess to be able to do it on your own for years and years to come.
Imperious Leader

Return to General Discussion