Reapplying to a guild

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Reapplying to a guild

Postby Raven » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:10 am

I have a general question for everyone. I had a guild member leave the guild last night but for some reason did not have to wait the 24 hours before they were allowed to reapply to the guild. I am wondering if this was a glitch that happened cause of the server reset or if you are allowed to reapply to the same guild after a much shorter waiting time ????

Thanks all
Raven King
GM - Haven
Raven

Re: Reapplying to a guild

Postby Vitreous » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:33 am

There was a patch applied to the game about an hour before reset. Depending on the patch, sometimes it "resets" the clock. When this happens, it is like an entire day went by and the wait between applications is reset to zero.
Vitreous

Postby Raven » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Thanks, that makes sense. I was just wondering what had happened and was very confused.
Raven King
GM - Haven
Raven

Postby odnack » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:03 pm

It really depends on how you own implementation works. For me, there was a patch before that was applied that got everything back to their reset values.

No hassle about that but I think that you could also manually apply that patch so that you could have it going your own way and probably be able to do such thing with relative ease.
odnack

Return to General Discussion