Need Admin Help

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Need Admin Help

Postby Ispar » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:15 pm

So I bought some gems and the payment went through and I got my gems. Okay great that worked just fine.

I went to supplement it a little later and the window froze. I let it stay open for a while to see if it would run through after about a half hour it did not. I tried to refresh and do it again, still the window froze.

I assumed nothing had gone through, however after checking my account, BOTH payments of $9.90 US went through, however I did not recieve the gems associated with it. I have attempted to contact help for the app and have been unsuccessful, is there an admin here who can help? Whether the money is refunded, or the gems are provided, doesnt matter - I'll take it either way. I just want whats fair to be done.
Ispar

Re: Need Admin Help

Postby Ispar » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:51 am

At the very least does anyone on this forum at least know a way to actually contact a game administrator? The run around is a bid disheartening. If I lose out on $19.80 its not the end of the world, but this is a very shady way to run an app.

I know, it's only been two days, trying to give them time.
Ispar

Postby apdwaldo6 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Try sending a private message, click on admin and then when the profile shows up the is a link to send private message. You will probably get a faster response that way. Hope that helps.
apdwaldo6

Postby admin » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:37 am

If you purchased via Facebook Credits, please make sure you converted the FB credits you purchased to gems on the missing payments. The problem can also happen on the Facebook processing side if they do not have record of your credits to gem purchase, you can double check your fund/purchase history using this URL: https://secure.facebook.com/settings?re ... b=payments and verify there is a record of your purchase. Finally, some payment processors used by Facebook and other providers will still deduct money from your account when a transaction fails, but will credit back to your account up to 3-5 business days later.

If none of the above is true, please send me a private message with identifying information (your character name, level, guild), and how did you purchase the uncredited payments. If you used Facebook credits to purchase and they have a record of your gem purchase with credits in your credit purchase history, please include the transaction number as well.
admin
Site Admin

Postby twimikal » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Something similar happened to me last week. I made a 'local deals' purchase, and did not get my gems or my LP, I too have been traveling in circles trying to find someone who can fix this....it's quite frustrating.
twimikal

Postby Silverpanthra » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:23 pm

apdwaldo6 wrote:Try sending a private message, click on admin and then when the profile shows up the is a link to send private message. You will probably get a faster response that way. Hope that helps.

I tried this there is not a link for me to pm them...
I need help here please. I bought the thanksgiving deal that was a pop up I paid 10.00 for 100 gems and it gave me the choice of doing..I was charged 10.$ and only received 50 gems.

could some one please help me?....you cannot FIND anywhere to contact anyone for support on this game not cool at all.
Silverpanthra

Postby admin » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:40 am

The special limited offer is stated to be 50 Gems for 50 FB Credits ($5), limit 1 per player. If you didn't pay attention to the "limit 1 per player" and spend $10 to buy Facebook Credits, you probably ended up with 50 Gems and 50 Facebook Credits unspent. You can contact Facebook to see if they are willing to give you refund for the unspent FB Credits, or you can use them to by 30 gems, or buy something in another FB Games. There is nothing we Playmage admins can do regarding this, as it's Facebook that charged you the transaction for the 100 Facebook Credits.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Silverpanthra » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:07 am

The pop up came up 50 for 5$....100 for 10$ and it went on with more options i picked the second one. and i was charged 10.00

if it was not going to allow me or anyone to buy that conditioned algorithm why was it there to chose from?????????? I DIDNOT Buy or try to buy any thing twice it was a single purches of 100 gems for 10$ that was OFFERED me when i clicked the link and it popped open..
Silverpanthra

Postby admin » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:28 am

The offers presented in our game dialog never had a 100 Gems for $10 offer. The limited offer is a from a dialog that says 50 Gems for 50 Credits, limit 1 per player. When you try buy this without a existing FB Credit balance, Facebook will probably ask you to pick amount of Facebook Credits you want to buy, so what you saw might have been 100 FB Credits for $10 (which is not the same as 100 Gems).
admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion