why can i only do 1 thing?

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

why can i only do 1 thing?

Postby Aereon_03 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:36 am

it is not my energy that is limiting me I have 23/15. I go to the marsh area 1, I explore, I find a fish, turtle, etc. I kill it, I explore, I meet another animal, it wont let me attack even though it says I get the 1st attack, but I can use my power to kill it, so i do, then I explore, and I am back to the 1st thing I found, to rekill. (if i try to run away the game times out) I get no exp, no further in the quest, but bounce back and forth between the 2 "encounters" At this point after a week of playing the game I am possibly 30 seconds into the game, and will be quitting if I cant find out why I cant play. I do not have multiple versions of the game open timing out my session, so I dont understand what is happening. It did this to me 3 days ago I went to buy a weapon because I kept getting bounced back to the 1st fish, I bought the weapon, then every time I equipped it the game time out. 2 days later I come back and the weapon is equipped. I am not behind a proxy server nor a dynamic IP pool.
Aereon_03

Re: why can i only do 1 thing?

Postby admin » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:58 pm

What you are describing is not normal at all. Make sure you only have one browser window open for your account. Maybe you left the game running on another window or computer?
admin
Site Admin

Postby Aereon_03 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:10 am

I only have 1 browser window open period.
Aereon_03

Postby admin » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:47 am

please send me your character name and ip address, and we will take a look what might be causing the time outs for you.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:52 am

Also, if you are using IE, sometimes it helps by adding "www.playmage.com" to list of trusted sites.
admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion