Black Market in Dream World

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Black Market in Dream World

Postby SirIronOxide » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:04 pm

I like the idea of the Black Market, but I was wonder a few things.

1. Can the makers make it so pink crystals, and white crystals, can be added to the black market so people can bid on them? I'd like to see rare items like that have bidders going crazy for it, especially if a few players need just 1 white crystal to complete their set of whites.

2. Can the makers update it so other users can use some of their own items, and sell them in the black market?
2.5. If people could add their own items to the black market, they can have a 85% profit from what the item(s) were sold for. (Example: If a random unwanted mystery box sold for 51,618,711,891 coins, the player who put that item in the black market would make a 43,875,905,108 coin profit. The other 15% goes to the game...)

3. Each player could deposit up to 3 items to the black market per day. Any item can be deposited except for easy to get items like fairy dusts, and crystals other then Pinks and Whites.

4. Can the makers make, and add a very rare item? The item could be a Golden Mystery Box. A 'Golden Mystery Box' can only be found in the black market, and should have one of only a few items; 5 gems, a White crystal, 10,000,000,000 coins, or 250 Learning Points. A Golden Mystery Box could be found only in the black market twice a day, one every 12 hours.
SirIronOxide

Re: Black Market in Dream World

Postby Talon Lake » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Adding personal items is a HORRIBLE idea. a level 1 can get a mysterybox which would be sold for billions, meaning they can get con/str capped for nothing and infinite energy for a good 70 levels. crystals only the top players will be able to buy.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Re: Black Market in Dream World

Postby Maria » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:33 am

I agree completely with Talon. Also the lower level players complain about anything that they think gives the higher level players an advantage - oh boy would that give us advantage. I could make a fortune of coins selling all the Drow and DW gear I have in stock and I bet I'm not alone. Would be enough to fund perpetual energy probably
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Return to General Discussion