Spot the difference game!

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Spot the difference game!

Postby Sei » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:31 am

I just got new armor so I equip it and I noticed that nothing changed at all, so I look at both item stats.

They're basically the same item except the name, item level, price, required str.

Why? Or it's a bug?

edit : I've found more items like this.

This one is even worse. It has higher level, more expensive, required almost double str from the previous one, same option, but has even lower attack damage....

If admin is reading this, I suggest that item price/attack(or def) should be calculated based on item level somehow, it would be better than having some cheaper item that has better stats than the expensive one.
Last edited by Sei on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sei

Re: Spot the difference game!

Postby diieter » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:38 am

Look at the game if when you change your gear you have more "defense" =)
diieter

Postby Sei » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:48 am

No difference in defense either. I equip it before looking at the stats, but when I saw nothing changed at all, I come to look at the stat and saw that they're the same
Sei

Postby diieter » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:59 pm

Okay, so this is really a bug ^^

Admin? =D
diieter

Postby Knowname » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:18 pm

sometimes you might find a robe and another class of armor of the same strength... but these two actually look rather similar and the price difference is large as well :o well it might be a bug, it might not. *shrug*
Knowname

Postby Sei » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:13 pm

I've found more, updated in the original post.
Sei

Postby admin » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Not a bug. The "hardened titanium armors" has a "drop only" flag, meaning only found in premium coins shop, monster drop, or as quest reward. Items with "drop only" flag has higher stat values for then the same equipment on the same level, that is why even though it has stats of a similar level 39 item even though it's a level 36 item.

Same as "rainbow sword", it's a "drop only" item.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Sei » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:31 pm

I see, thank you for the answer.
I suggest that it'd be nice if there has any label to indicate the difference then, like saying that it's "Rare" somewhere in the description would be nice :D

I still has a question ( I know I may sound persistent but I really didn't mean anything harm )
You said
"drop only" flag, meaning only found in premium coins shop, monster drop, or as quest reward

But I believe all items that has green text option ( like mithril armor of regeneration ) could only be found in premium coins shop, monster drop, or as quest reward too, isn't it? :shock:

Sei

Postby admin » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:55 am

yes, if a weapon has modified stats then it can only be bought at the premium coins section as well. we will look into a way to display rare item vs non-rare in the future.
admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion