The Boss quest - How to take out Nelson

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

The Boss quest - How to take out Nelson

Postby Bjorn Reddy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:13 am

OK Any tips on taking out Nelson? I have the bank package and can carry 10 potions. I am a level 40 wiz. I have the gem purchase item that gives a + 20% block, I have the gem purchase item that gives +3 con, I am wearing unknown gods armor of life +3 (68 prot and +4con), and am wielding enchanted star staff (583 dam and +20% spell damage), my buffed con is 110, my str is 32, my int is 40, dex 32, quickness 32, and I have 145 learning points saved that I can apply to whatever will work. I am not close to being a dual class (level 20 fighter and level 23 gun guy), and Nelson has 42k+ HP and I do (with my ally hitting) about 200 point a pop using my best spell (maelstrom). I go thru all 10 dusts and am not even close to taking her out. Any suggestions?
Bjorn Reddy

Re: The Boss quest - How to take out Nelson

Postby skier » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:45 pm

i know of a method to beat this boss but its very frustrating because he can easily KO me if i am not careful. even more so frustrating because i need to click attack a few thousand times since we are dealing so little damage.

but admin, if u are watching this, i hope u can rebalance this. the boss is challenging as it is, my complain is just the amount of time needed in the fight itself, with the mindless clickings while i need to focus on watching my health, frustrating...
skier

Return to General Discussion