No more stat boosts from puzzles?

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

No more stat boosts from puzzles?

Postby wolfy42 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Does your chance to get stat boosts decrease as your stats increase or is there a cap? I have been getting less stat boosts for awhile but yesterday I didn't get any and had over 50 chances or so (always just got money). All my possible stats are 35 or higher now so I'm thinking there may be a cap? If so that makes me regret boosting them earlier since we could just wait till they cap and THEN boost them with skill points:(
wolfy42

Re: No more stat boosts from puzzles?

Postby Gwynbleidd » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:50 pm

I was thinking the cap is 32, cause once my dex/speed/int reached 32 i haven't seen a single stat boost ;O
Gwynbleidd

Postby wolfy42 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:09 am

I think it might have been 32 as well.....tons of puzzles today and no stat increases at all again so it seems like thats it.

That would be very good to know from the start :( I wasted a decent number of skill points boosting my dex/int/quickness pre 32...but oh well.

Best bet for new players is to hold off on boosting them all together (just save the skill points or spend it on boosting gun/magic/sword/con/strength until you max everything you can from puzzles to 32.
wolfy42

Postby diieter » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:43 pm

You are right, I have 32 at dexterity and intelligence quickness, and I dont find any pills anymore =(
diieter

Return to General Discussion