PvP

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: PvP

Postby Coderdude » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:32 am

Exactly, con has no cap, so really high level players can dump all their money into it, I almost wanna start over again so i can enjoy playing again.

Random thought to help PVP
Maybe we should include some Damage over Time spells/abilites. Like warriors and rangers get a bleed type effect that gives damage every turn no matter whatever, also mages could get burns or poisons that hurt every turn. It would help with the getting blocked over and over and doing no damage. Or have anti effect spells, Like mages have something that drop the oppentents block by a certain 50%, warriors get a shiled bash and break armor for the current fight and that reduces their block or defense. ranger aim does increase damage, but in pvp its not that usefull in my opinion, some other people like it.

Just random thoughts right now, I think if all of us who contribute a lot to this forums should make an organized list of things, I know there is a suggestion box, but that thing is cluttered up to no end.
Something more formal I feel would look better and be easier to grasp all the suggestions. If anyone wants to PM me or email me its coderdude@comcast.net, I'm more than willing to help. I love this game, I'm pretty addicted, I just want to help improve it as much as I can.
Coderdude

Postby wolfy42 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:54 pm

It all really comes down to money. The most defensive players (dragon slayer with guardian sword and 40+ quickness) can still be taken down in about 3 fairy dusts (2k skill points) just by using the highest skills. It's all about overcoming their regen basically so the higher the defense the more skill points you need to use and the higher skill it takes to beat them.

There are some still in the 53-54 range that I can take out with my l level 1 or level 9 skills (flame or implosion)...in fact most fights excepting only a few I still just use implosion on because it's faster.

To make money you have to fight normal monsters.....but it doesn't take many to get fairy dusts for more PvP action.

I still wish there was a purse that was won from each PvP fight worth a decent amount depending on the highest level player in the fight. Say 250k for lvl 50 characters, 500k for 51, 750k for 52, 1mill for 53, 1.25 for 54, 1.5 for 55 etc. That would offset the cost of the dusts a bit at least and let everyone concentrate on pvp more top end:)
wolfy42

Postby wolfy42 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:03 pm

Oh btw it was just posted that basically everyone but warriors was getting too large of a block %. Here is the post.

gun classes were incorrectly given block bonuses instead of critical bonus
- magic classes were incorrectly given same block bonus
- dual classes were given 15% bonuses instead of previous listed 8%, we changed this to 10%

That should help make PvP much easier now. It will also make all my points into sword actually useful (lol I would have had a higher block % staying as a grand mage before!!

Sorry Mr. Bjorn, no more mega blocking!! *Muahahaha*
wolfy42

Postby Coderdude » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Nice, thats pretty sweet, maybe I can kill somebody easier now lol
Coderdude

Previous

Return to General Discussion