Not Always a Duck...

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Not Always a Duck...

Postby awolkiller6554 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:23 pm

hey come to the myspace dreamworld we have an actual add thread now so you dont end up with less than 100 energy at level 50 xD
awolkiller6554

Postby Darth » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:50 am

ava wrote:claudia,

you are the reason i came back to dream world. Your big heart and sense of humour is always there and you make both games a true pleasure. *hugs*

Thx for being amazing!!

and here i thought it was me.... oh well goes back to what i do best.... looks at Ava's ankle giggles
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby ava » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:47 am

LOL darth!!

yes.. i love you too of course! i just have to remember to wear my socks around you!! heehee

thx for being a blast in this game. You really make the game fun!
ava

Postby svala » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Welcome back to the game, Ava.

It's a game with a lot of different people and personalities are going to clash sometimes. We were in a couple of guilds together and got kicked out of one at nearly the same time, as you remember. I still think the leader of that guild is a pretty cool person, even if he kicked me out for mouthing off. :lol: Shit happens and we move on.

I hope you will continue to enjoy DW and your new guild.
svala

Postby vaughnbillow » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:00 pm

sounds to me as if you feel you are putting yourself abouve others and think you are better than us. your post droive me nuts reading it, and you seem to feel inadaquet about yourself and where you are in the game and your frindshiops here. just relax, it is a game, chill out, and breathe deep. if you cant, then retire your player and dont pay the game. ITS ONLY A GAME!!!!!
vaughnbillow

Postby Solomon Grundy » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:09 pm

vaughnbillow wrote:sounds to me as if you feel you are putting yourself abouve others and think you are better than us. your post droive me nuts reading it, and you seem to feel inadaquet about yourself and where you are in the game and your frindshiops here. just relax, it is a game, chill out, and breathe deep. if you cant, then retire your player and dont pay the game. ITS ONLY A GAME!!!!!

Could you please not type like a drooling buffoon? I'm sure we'd all appreciate it.
Solomon Grundy

Postby ava » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:34 pm

vaughn

You have made my point about some people not getting it. I can only write intelligently about the facts and how they actually happened. How you or anyone else takes them is completely up to you. For you to think i'm "above" anyone is rather odd though, so i'll clarify that. I'm just one of many people in this game that HATES the bullying. It makes this game ridiculously elementary school in nature. We are supposed to be adults, and if you feel you need to call someone names and spread rumours about them, then that takes away from the game.

To clarify again, i'm not above anyone. But i will comment and rail against bullying. That doesn't make me special, btw. Many people are against the bullying. =)

Breathe deep.. lol. Are you a lamaze instructor or a yoga teacher? =) (Just lightening things up there a bit.)

This happened about a year ago.. maybe? Can't recall the dates. But I'm not angry. I'm certainly breathing ok.. =) I wrote it after the fact so that history doesn't repeat itself. Hope that clears that up for you... take care "vaughn".

~cheex
ava

Postby ava » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:40 pm

hiya svala.. =)

yah... i think you're probably right about that leader. That leader had some potential.. =)

Thx.. it's good to be back... and love love love my new guild! They are fun!!

~cheex
ava

Previous

Return to General Discussion