world travel

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

world travel

Postby lavinia » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:56 pm

How strong do i have to be to travel? i unlocked the world trvel map ages ago, now level 11- but anywhere i click it tells me im not strong enough to travel. Help! Confused... :roll:
lavinia

Re: world travel

Postby wolfy42 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:15 pm

There are limitations on travel based on your level if you do not have the bank upgrade (which you have to buy with gems).

The first other area you can travel too is junktown I think.....I am not sure what level is required to travel there but you should be able to at lvl 11. Then again I may have had enough friends at that point to let me travel early. If you recruit friends it will let you travel between the towns at an earlier level as well. When you click on junktown it should say something like "You need to be level 12 or have 1 more guild member to travel there safely".

It really does not hurt much to wait before moving on....the difference in experience is not that large.....and you get to start at the higher exploration level (based on level) as soon as you get to the new area. Just kick back and level up if you can't get anyone else to join your guild.....although there are places on this board where you can post for additional guild members that will solve the problem for you quickly. It's worth getting not only for the travel restrictions but also because you get additional max energy and fight experience from guild members (maxed out at 1o:)

Finally you can do what I did....I purchased a virtual villager initially to let me move to the next town right away. It cost like 12 gems (you start with 20) and it gives you 2 additional max energy along with the ability to move to the next town right away (I had forgoten that till now heh).

good luck!!
wolfy42

Re: world travel

Postby admin » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:10 am

If it doesn't tell you what you need to do and just say "not strong enough", then you probably haven't finished the main quest of the current town. Open up your quest page and read the instruction for your current main quest.
admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion