Ganged up on!!!

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Ganged up on!!!

Postby Gwynbleidd » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:05 am

fun fun!
Gwynbleidd

Postby wolfy42 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:19 pm

I did a breakdown of monster exp vs pvp exp today:)

I spent 30 energy on random battles....spending all themoney I got along the way on mist potions (instead of dusts). I copy and pasted my exp to level before starting and then copy and pasted the exp after starting.

The total exp I made after 30 energy spent on random battles was 86mill and change. That is just a bit less then 3 mill per point of energy.

I did get 2 crystals along the way which might increase that a bit over all (2 blue ones) but I think that is a good idea of random battle exp when using mist potions.

Meanwhile even if you use fairy dusts a lvl 53 character is worth 15 mill which means you need to spend 3 or more fairy dusts to get the same energy to exp ratio as random battles. 54 level characters are about 18 mill so that means which means 4 or more dusts and it looks like it goes up 1 dust per level after that for it to come out even.

So if you can take out a lvl 53 in less then 3 dusts it's a net bonus in exp...54 in less then 4 etc etc.

If it takes you 7 dusts to take out a lvl 54....you are getting a net loss of exp on average.

:)
wolfy42

Postby Gwynbleidd » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Nice calculations wolf, i prefer to save money to put on con than buy mists and check all friends for dream stone sending ;D

Talking of 7 dusts... i tried bjornreddy yesterday, hes gotten pretty solid now. I can tell you, i won't be attacking him anymore :lol: i hope some more people hit 54, i'm mostly monster hunting now
Gwynbleidd

Postby wolfy42 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Yep him and Bjinn both take about 7 dusts...it was why I did the calculation to see what the breaking point was for pvp being worth it.

Pretty much everyone else is still worth attack though:)
wolfy42

Postby BanzaiBob » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:12 am

Good to know - havnt been hit all week and Im getting lonely - was starting to think nobody liked me !!! May even leave some cash out.....
BanzaiBob

Postby Gwynbleidd » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:36 pm

hahaha
Gwynbleidd

Postby BanzaiBob » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Happy now - somebody took me out. Was starting to worry that somebody had thrown their invisibility cloak over me !!! Even better - a load of players have just leveled up so the arena is full again - Happy Bob !!!!!!! Banzai !!!!!!!!
BanzaiBob

Postby wolfy42 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Congrats Banzai:)

Tell those player to hurry up and get to 54 we need more targets!! Oh yeah, let them know that using a guardian blade has been known to make you go blind as well.

Remember new players....guardian blades are bad mmmkay?

*This message brought to you by players who want to kill you easily*
wolfy42

Postby BanzaiBob » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:59 pm

After lots of testing, well about five mins but thats good enough for me, I found that the guardian blade actualy reduces your block chances when used with the knights bonus - this is true, honest, and in no way intended to get people to un-equip them in any way. So if you do un-equip them you will block even more !!!! Why not change your class as well - if taking the blade off is good then taking the bonus off as well must be better !!!

(Disclaimer - this statement and any supposed testing may not be true - Well, we all know its not but nobody reads the small print !!)
(sponsored by: Players looking for easy(ish) arena wins )
BanzaiBob

Postby wolfy42 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Further testing has shown that the invisibility cloak not only makes you unable to be attacked in PvP but prevents people from seeing your name on the toplist!! All reports of current top 20 players having invisibility cloaks are false as is proven by the fact you even know who they are!!

So if you want to be on the top list....don't buy an invisibility cloak!!

*sponsored by players who want more easy targets to slaughter*
wolfy42

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion