Ganged up on!!!

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Ganged up on!!!

Postby Brijii » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:03 am

ok I got my cloak removed so people can attack me now....open season!!!
Brijii

Postby wolfy42 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:45 am

Lol just as I got a cloak so people who I couldn't attack wouldn't get to attack me!!

It seemed like a good idea since most of the people above me never showed up for me to attack.

It is nice not to have to switch around my equipment between offense and defense but it really makes all my defensive measures kinda worthless.

Weird timing though...it's almost like you passed your cloak on to me. That might explain the ketchup stains I noticed on it!!

Oh wait....maybe those are blood stains.........*washes his invisibility cloak*
wolfy42

Postby Brijii » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:59 am

hahahaha...nah that is tomato sauce...I was going to wash it before handing it back but ....hey well make it blood in the kitchen :D

SugarBooger is already all over it LOL it is so much More fun that i can be attacked again :)
Brijii

Postby wolfy42 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:15 am

I'll have to attack you next time I am on my main computer. On this laptop I can only attack like once a second or so (takes awhile for it to load) which makes killing anyone with a decent defense annoying even using inferno.

Generally though I just skip anyone who is going to take at least 3 dusts.

I figure it's much easier to kill monsters at that point for a similar amount of exp.

It ends up being similar because average exp per energy at this point is 2.5 mill (factoring in the 4mill per named, blue...2mill for red, 2 mill for puzzle/box etc).

1 arena fight costs 2 energy normally....and if you need 3 dusts you could buy 4 mist potions instead thats 6 energy all together but you generally make enough money in those 6 fights to buy at least 1 mist potion which is 7 energy...and in those 7 fights you have a good chance at a well or mushroom which makes it 9 energy per 3+ dust PvP.

9 * 2.5 mill is over 20 million...which is as much as lvl 55 pvp battles give.

And you have a chance at getting a dream guardian, quest reward or item off red/blues for more money and more energy.

So I hit the 1-2 dust people mostly now:)
wolfy42

Postby Brijii » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:33 am

I'm sure I'll be easy to attack...though I wouldn't know .....when you get to level 55 you'll see it'll take you 40-50 energy to get 1% so PvP fight come even more important for it takes 3-4 pvp or 6-8 energy so the dust pays off in that way
Brijii

Postby wolfy42 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:40 am

Weird I figured it would just keep getting less efficient to fight in pvp as players got harder to kill without offense going up much...and npc's become worth more on average.

Pretty much only 2 people who are not "worth" it for me to attack right now, you and one other. I even still kill Bjorn since he's generally only 2 dusts. If the character is a dragon slayer with a guardian sword though....well it's a safe bet you'll be spending at least 3 dusts if not 4 to take em out.

Even if you do make a bit less exp...it's so much faster/easier to have 10 random battles then fight one guardian dragon slayer....what can I say....i'm lazy:)

As far as being easy to attack....dragon slayers with guardian swords even with much less con then you are never easy hehe....you would take more dusts then Bjorn for sure...probably more then 4 on average!! I'll let you know how many when I attack you:)
wolfy42

Postby wolfy42 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:46 am

There I attacked you.

I wont' do that again it took 6 dusts!!

Lol 6 dusts costs as much as 8 mists....which is 10 energy base!!.

There is no way that is exp efficient!!
wolfy42

Postby Brijii » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:54 am

LOL thank you for letting me know for I had not been attacked for a LONG time. Ok besides me it's better when you're in level 55 to attack whoever come by just for the huge amount of XP compared to quests ;)
Brijii

Postby wolfy42 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:03 am

We'll I've attacked all the other 55 charaters available now I think even Lim...and your WAY harder then any of them. I think Lim took me 2 1/2 dusts to take out heh. I usually don't even bother with dragon slayer/guardian combos but I wanted to give you a status report hehe. It's nice to know how hard you are to kill:)

55 guys are only worth 22 mill though....which is nice.....but not 10 energy nice:)
wolfy42

Postby wolfy42 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:12 am

On the positive side between you and Krark I got up to 48% so should be past Marc on the toplist now....yeah!! One more spot to get into the top 10:)
wolfy42

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion