Congrats to Ben...

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Congrats to Ben...

Postby Bob » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:00 pm

...who singlehandedly did more than 2 billion damage to our Mystic. You should sleep well tonight.

Please don't come over to my house and beat me up too.

Hey Devs, how about a per player cap on Mystic damage? It could be high like 500 million so that it would take at least 4 players to take a Mystic down.
Bob

Re: Congrats to Ben...

Postby Vitreous » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:14 am

Congrats Ben, hope you made a killing in coins that round. :D

Bob, there is a cap on mystic wars. Two caps in fact:
The max damage a single player can do to a single mystic that counts towards the HP of the mystic is 600M.
The game caps the total mystic damage caused for ranking purposes at 2,147,483,647 due to a bug in the game.

Ben did not destroy your mystic by himself, although I guarantee he did substantially more damage to your mystic than what the game shows.
Vitreous

Postby Solomon Grundy » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:54 am

Vitreous wrote:Congrats Ben, hope you made a killing in coins that round. :D

Bob, there is a cap on mystic wars. Two caps in fact:
The max damage a single player can do to a single mystic that counts towards the HP of the mystic is 600M.
The game caps the total mystic damage caused for ranking purposes at 2,147,483,647 due to a bug in the game.

It's not a bug, but a computer variable limitation. So, just because throwing around useless information is fun:

The number 2,147,483,647 is the maximum value for a 32-bit signed integer in computing. It is therefore the maximum value for variables declared as int in many programming languages running on popular computers, and the maximum possible score, money etc for many video games.
Solomon Grundy

Postby Flux » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:31 am

Bob wrote:...who singlehandedly did more than 2 billion damage to our Mystic. You should sleep well tonight.

Please don't come over to my house and beat me up too.

Hey Devs, how about a per player cap on Mystic damage? It could be high like 500 million so that it would take at least 4 players to take a Mystic down.

No one ever congratulated me when I did that to VV's mystic about a month and half ago. Now I'm sad. :(
Sure gained a hell of a lot of EXP from it though.
Xypher - Haven GO
Flux

Return to General Discussion