Are you the Portal Master?

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Are you the Portal Master?

Postby Splattered » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:06 am

I used to play a game very similar to this. I'm just wondering... are you the Portal Master of williamren.com or a fan reviving his work? When I saw this featured on the home page of Kongregate, I thought... "No way!" Then I started playing, saw Guardian of Dreams, all the skill names: Darkside of the Moon, Maelstrom, etc and all the classes. I knew then this was the same game, with some number of updates (though, I must say I miss the black background). Too bad I didn't find it sooner, but now I'm excited to start playing such a great game again.

I have been waiting for Time World to come back 6 or 7 years now. It was the best MMO Strategy Game ever! I've been looking for something to replace it's hole all this time, lol... Are you planning on reviving it as well?

Any other old players out there? Only two names stick out in my head right now: Xxxianna and Kenevar. (Probably, cause they were on top a number of times.)
Splattered

Re: Are you the Portal Master?

Postby Godric » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:51 am

Wow, this forum unearths some interesting things. So Wei's name is William Ren?
'The statement below is true.
The statement above is false'

Godric

Postby JackOS » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:52 pm

This is the real William Ren, I believe. I've never heard of this old game, but it does sound interesting... Also, williamren.com redirects to playmage.com.
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

Postby menot » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:28 pm

yea I played at the old williamren.com... same game but different :-)
menot

Postby Xxxianna » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

Hey guys. . This is xxxianna.. if anyone knows where to find kenevar nowadays please do let me know. Anyway, the Kongregate dreamworld WAS created by same guy thay created the one we all played and loved. He got married and she made him quit hosting our server and they moved to socal ( at least that was the story he gave me when I found the game on kongregate and questioned him) ... that was quite a few yrs ago. . He told me he was working on a time world too.. but since he was revamping it for kong.. I didn't have much hope for it wanting any integrity. ..
Xxxianna

Return to General Discussion