Do you gift Pink Crystals?

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Do you gift Pink Crystals?

Postby Cloud007 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:46 am

Edit: Initially posted as Reds, this was a mistake. I meant Pink Crystals.

Im curious if people actually do this, or if for the most part, it isn't used.

Personally, I do not gift Pink Crystals. I am not opposed to gifting pinks, as 1 Pink to 16 people is amazing if you're getting crystals back. But.. my `DW Friends` are all people I added from the silly `add me` thread to fill out my guild. There's really no telling if I'll get pinks back or if I'll have just wasted valuable Pink Crystals.

I'm thinking about giving it a try, crossing my fingers and hoping that my `DW Friends` will gift back. Since Ive recieved max crystals today, I'll prolly do it tomorrow.

So how bout you - whats your take on it? Do you gift Pinks?

PS: Here's my profile. Feel free to add me and put "I gift Pink Crystals back". I'll be sure to add you to my list of people when I start gifting :) http://www.facebook.com/omaralkurd?ref=profile
Cloud007

Re: Do you gift Pink Crystals?

Postby admin » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:51 am

Please do not do this - it's not intended use of the the "gift" button from crystal page, true sprit of gifting is giving something to your friends without expect any returns. If we "see" this is abused too often, then we will have to make gifting from that page all 1-1 instead of 1-many.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Do you gift Pink Crystals?

Postby Cloud007 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:26 am

Ok, I understand.

Kinda makes gifting a tad lame and pointless if thats the point (would be different if items, etc could be gifted/lent/etc) =/
Cloud007

Return to General Discussion