Defeating the Fallen

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Defeating the Fallen

Postby Takerofsouls » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Good afternoon I am a level 88 player with the Un Guild and i would like to make a suggestion.
CAN we please stop level 94 players from attacking the Fallen I can never reach the top spots because they are always dominated by level 94 players. I mean it does say players 86-90 Is there any one out there who agrees or disagrees with me and if so please state your reasoning either way.

thank you
Takerofsouls
Takerofsouls

Re: Defeating the Fallen

Postby Maria » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:40 pm

We need to hit it - we are trying to win gear for our guildmates and to gift to other lower guilds. Sorry.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby LoneWarWolf » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:46 pm

I myself am a level 86 player also and agree level 90 and upwards need to ease of the fallen like they are doing as it is unfair when you see 800mill to over 1 and yes 3 bill dmg it takes me a full refill just to do over 120mill.... Yes i understand your farming for fallen gear but to do that much dmg when you dont even need the exp as your capped at level 95 is stupid and unfair to other players trying to raise there attack by obtaining new year for themselves Maria i also agree bout the level 89 fallen gear but come on its only fair that other levels shud be able to hit with out worry to gain greater fallen gear which cannot be vaulted and yes i have personal reasons why im mad over what happens on fallen as 4 times i went for my badge and wasted hundreds of e and get so close to it and then have a level 90 and upwards come and wipe it out i was 1 mill off getting it with only 30mill left on fallen for a big hitter to take it away with nothing to gain from it no placing or anything i finally got my badge on the 5th outing thank god so yes level 90 and above please if you dont need the grater fallen items let lower levels have a chance thats my rant over n done with peace out and happy dreaming :twisted:

LoneWarWolf WPK GO
Come get some

D3H Divine Blade
LoneWarWolf

Postby Maria » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:01 am

to be honest. I only do occasional ones anyway and never to win. it's just to get the gear from others:)
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby ToeKnee » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:56 am

You always see the same people in the top spots of the fallen and none of them has any use whatsoever for any of the fallen gear because they already have drow gear and you can't vault any of the gear you win by taking any of the top positions. The only gear you can vault is the lvl 89 and lower gear you get as drops. It's totally human nature that if you can take something you will take something and the HHs are in the game to get more points, same as the rest of us. No reason at all for them not to be able to play to gain points but it does make sense that if you already have drow gear that you not receive any fallen gear for placing in the top 6 but only receive points.
ToeKnee

Postby Blood » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:38 pm

I totally agree! I think there needs to be a cap on how much damage can be done by one person. Just then the Fallen was over in 20 minutes! With the top guy doing over 1 trill in xp!!! (or whatever it is)
As for "We have too as we are trying to get weapons for our guildies is rubbish! Fallen gear cant even be vaulted!

The top spotters in the fallen take out so much that not even is there time for most of us to even get on the board as we are still getting through the 100 fights first.
This needs work, big time....Its like my only option to get the next upgraded gear is to get to level 90 as fallen gear just is impossible!
Guild: ECF
Blood

Postby Maria » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Blood - there is a cap on the damage - 400m I believe. if a player goes over that it's just a race for the win but the actual damage doesn't count towards killing the fallen. If it goes down fast it's because there are a lot of strong players on it
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Gimpster111 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Is there any actual item benefit by placing in top 3? or is it just the bonus xp until the next fallen is dead?

Gimpster111
THO - GO
Gimpster111

Postby LoneWarWolf » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:13 am

By coming 1st you get *enchanted greater item 2nd non enchanted greater item i.e guardian scoped or enchanted weapon 3rd greater item +3 if you understand that so yes getting into top 3 on fallen is greatly better if you dont already have these items or better like the ones taking the top spots already have i.e Drow gear hence the posts
Come get some

D3H Divine Blade
LoneWarWolf

Postby Whaaaaria » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:03 pm

LoneWarWolf wrote:By coming 1st you get *enchanted greater item 2nd non enchanted greater item i.e guardian scoped or enchanted weapon 3rd greater item +3 if you understand that so yes getting into top 3 on fallen is greatly better if you dont already have these items or better like the ones taking the top spots already have i.e Drow gear hence the posts

False. Top 3 spots drop the same type of items, +3, guardian's, scopped or enchanted. So for a chance at top greater fallen items, you must place top 3. Placing 1, 2 or 3 makes no difference.
QQ
Whaaaaria

Next

Return to General Discussion