Guild Capacity

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Guild Capacity

Postby Vraelia » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 pm

I been thinking a lot of having our Member Capacity to be raised. Would it be good or necessary to do this? Wouldn't it be interesting to have more than 40 members to be allowed into a single Guild? Yes, with this I am sure Vault Capacity would need to be increased, but it needs increased anyways. Having Member Capacity to be increased would be fun. What do you all say about this? :) And does the Devs already have this planned to do? Or would it break the game a bit?

I, for one, would like this to happen. XD
Vraelia
82 Divine Sage
Haven - HN
Spartans Reborn - SPX

Loyal and devoted to both SPX and HN.
The only way for me to live, is to make myself happy.
Vraelia

Re: Guild Capacity

Postby LoneWarWolf » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:54 pm

To be honest vrae it would cause more problems i.e when it cam to boss's when ppl want 10% it could causes arguments and fallouts ts hard enuff as it is to get 10% when your in a big guild with 39 other members ;) so i for one think 40 is enough otherwise you'd get a super human guild with all the big hitters in it as well

LoneWarWolf WPK GO
Come get some

D3H Divine Blade
LoneWarWolf

Postby JackOS » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:40 pm

And a lot of us have trouble getting to 40 members anyway :roll:
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

Postby Vraelia » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:54 pm

JackOS wrote:And a lot of us have trouble getting to 40 members anyway :roll:

That was the main point of this idea, really. To be able to merge two Guilds with the actives within the Guilds of the two or three, how many that is necessary.
This idea was to allow us to be able to get actives and devoted people to be within one Guild. Or within a 'Sister' Guild. I know this is a long shot, but I just wanted to throw it out there. And hope that this can be done for those of us who works our asses off to help a Guild. Instead of having 'leeches' within a Guild that is not active.

Forgive my crude wording of leeches, I didn't mean to offend anyone. But, clearly this can be fixed. By doing this idea. It would benefit the people that are currently active, and get more active people within the Guild.

Merging can be a possible ordeal.
Vraelia
82 Divine Sage
Haven - HN
Spartans Reborn - SPX

Loyal and devoted to both SPX and HN.
The only way for me to live, is to make myself happy.
Vraelia

Postby LoneWarWolf » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:32 am

Vrae yes mergers are good as did it myself with the guild i made and was really good to begin with but the saying we have here in england it went tits up all gone pete tong in others we all moved on lmao...... But at mo most ppl looking for guilds are really low stats and low level players which is not good for top 50 guild it slows the progression on the guild but was good idea thou

LoneWarWolf GO WPK :twisted:
Come get some

D3H Divine Blade
LoneWarWolf

Return to General Discussion