Stupid is as stupid does - Confirmation when using gems

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Stupid is as stupid does - Confirmation when using gems

Postby Lotak » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:53 am

Note: NOT a complaint, merely a suggestion for people that click / press the wrong button.

When it comes to buying anything using gems, can there always be a confirmation message box that says "Are you sure?", like what it is when buying the enchant pot from Elf. I accidentally pressed "3" instead of "2" when I encountered the Little Imp and lost 6 gems summoning a boss. Not a huge deal but its something that, I believe, should also be fenced.

Any thoughts?
Lotak

Re: Stupid is as stupid does - Confirmation when using gems

Postby omg » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:55 am

Completely agree.

While that's being done, the confirmation for if you REALLY want to switch your active ally could be removed...
omg

Postby Gods Creator » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 am

Yes 100% Agree

Its silly that you can buy allies without confirmation and for swapping the active ally which doesn't cost any gems you have to confirm each time.

Also where you can buy money and LP on the Guardians Page, as these options are hardly worth it for any player considering as you get a lot more LP just buying MBoxes would really be nice to have a confirmation on.
Gods Creator

Postby TomHyberger » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:56 am

I played on my phone and collected a MB and apparently it isn't compatible with the game so I pressed the confirm box on guardian page and clicked something costing 12 gems.

The devs have thus far ignored my request to fix it without even a response.
TomHyberger

Postby Maria » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:50 am

That's weird Tom. Maybe it depends on the type of phone. During the event I did that many times to collect the hourlies, on my iPhone4 with no problem at all. I hope the devs get back to you on it :(
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Return to General Discussion