Epic event fail

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Epic event fail

Postby Arkayn » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:56 am

Really, one santa per half hour? What a joke, I saved up gems just to grind for santa, doesnt give the lower players much of a bloody chance to increase there stats alot, EPIC FAIL :evil: :evil:
Arkayn

Re: Epic event fail

Postby Denzo » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Arkayn wrote:Really, one santa per half hour? What a joke, I saved up gems just to grind for santa, doesnt give the lower players much of a bloody chance to increase there stats alot, EPIC FAIL :evil: :evil:

My sig says it all really....
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Pasquale » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Meh :(

Even a mystery box every thirty minutes from the Guardian tab would be more appreciated than that
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Morganth » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:12 pm

You can find Santa 24 times in a day. If you're lucky, you'll find him 24 times in an hour, then you have to wait until the next day to do it another 24 times.

You also get a MB from the guardian every hour.

Not as open as last year, but still pretty good. You probably have to play for more than 2 hours a day to hit that cap. I don't play that much :o

I'm not too sure I'm happy about this monster arena. It doesn't hurt me, but I don't think I'll care to do it much.

I'm confused about this PvP change, and if it'll affect mystics. After 10 battles attacker and defender loses 1% block per fight? Guess it will speed up pvp.

Everything else seems to be for level 90+. Hope I can enjoy it when I get there.
Morganth

Postby fenor » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm more ticked off about the enhance potion upgrade(?) I've been on a personal mission to collect these stupid things and do ANYTHING with them except watch the "FAILED ENHANCEMENT" message pop up every time I use one. Now (if I understand the message correctly) there is not even a weapon/item cool-down option anymore---we all get a flat 5% chance of successfully enhancing our stuff, and the chance of success will NEVER increase...good luck with that. I'll tell you this---I won't be sending any coins to the enhance elf ever again...it's a waste of money and time. Better to fight her and roll the dice on taking a potion from her after the battle. The whole weapon enhancement option seems to be nothing more than a waste of a mouse click...and your "upgrade" just made it more useless than ever.
fenor

Postby Morganth » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Enchants will remain the same all the way up to 900 enchants (that's +4500 for weapons). This is how its been the whole time. Now, however, you can also enchant an additional 100 times, for a total of 1000. However, those final 100 (from 901 to 1000) will have a 5% chance of success, and will not go up if you fail.

So its exactly the same, unless your items are currently maxxed out for enchanting with 900 enchants each. You can just now go an additional 100 enchants, if you have the patience.
Morganth

Postby Arioch » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:56 pm

even if i don't talk about the "santa limiter" (one of the great things about last year's event was being able to accumulate a lot of boxes, kinda boosting your char so you could run with the bigger dogs in your guild), I have to talk about this new monster arena, we are talking about a prize from a 3rd tier boss of a THUNDER KEY

Really

this is the best we can get....

Seriously....this is christmas.....not april fool's

Arioch

VVA
ImageArioch-VV
Arioch

Postby ava » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:23 am

morganth,
thank you for clarifying some of the changes. most appreciated.

i'm happy with the changes pretty much. yeah.. we could always get more handed to us on a silver platter, but then we would be upset cuz the game is too boring. I think it's a fine line trying to give stuff away in a game, and not give too much.

i like the fact that santa counts down... that makes it easy on me trying to see how many i've done. i'm lazy like that.. =)

~ava
ava

Postby remedialjoe » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:36 am

lol :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
̿ ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿
i'm your huckleberry!!
remedialjoe

Postby zzc » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:08 am

:x Set greater fallen items to lose all enchants when donated
zzc