skill lists?

Questions and discussions related to classes and skills.

skill lists?

Postby throngor » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:10 pm

ive looked and looked... are there ANY desriptions of the skills we have??

ie-- what exactly does 'subzero' DO...?

thx

T
throngor

Re: skill lists?

Postby menot » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:55 pm

as far as i remember, the vast majority of skills are simply different levels of damage.

exceptions (hopefully this is all of them, but please correct me if wrong)

sword level 12 skill (guard) highly increases the chance of blocking enemy attacks
gun level 13 skill (aim) highly increases the chance of critical hits
magic skill level 12 (shield) halves all damage recieved

(I dont know if/how any of these are affected by how full the skill bar is when you hit it)

magic skills level 6, 21 and 39 light heal, heal and greater heal are various strengths of healing spell.
menot

Postby throngor » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:57 pm

THX menot..

but i actually meant the skills u gain as u raise yr level in yr classes 'skill'... ie.. ranger gets 'SPRAY' skill.. but what does that DO exactly:)?

:)
throngor

Postby Knowname » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:00 pm

He was talking about those skills. 'Spray' is an attack. Specifically it says it's a spraying of bullets putting multiple holes in your opponent :). I love the specific explanations we get before every attack :). The rest of the skills he skipped are just consecutive lvls of attacks.

Before you ask, no we don't have different 'elemental' attacks that do different lvls of damage to different opponents. Would be cool though ^_^ especially in the later parts of the game (only make the beginning more confusing... so if you ever played Dragon Crystal for the Game Gear I like how they gradualy introduce swords with like taylored ninja killing stones or undead killing bullets and so on). But no, all the skills he skipped are just greater versions of regular attacks... with cool descriptions.
Knowname

Postby Greyman » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:51 pm

The mage has a 'healing' skill, that allows him to heal himself during battle.
Greyman

Return to Classes and Skills