Skill Points

Questions and discussions related to classes and skills.

Skill Points

Postby Purest » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:54 am

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but it does come under skills - I thought that your skill points and energy were carried forward and added to and NOT deleted when you moved up a level - is this correct??? If so then there is something wrong with my system each time I get to a new level whatever points I have are deleted and I start from fresh (enegry + skill points).
thanks for your response ....... in advance
Marg
Purest

Re: Skill Points

Postby wolfy42 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:27 am

When you level your skill points and energy are reset to full.....any that you had left before leveling are not added on to your max..although that sure would be nice *heh*.

It' best to try and time your leveling so you are out of energy at least. As far as skill points....you can usually figure out how many more battles till you level and start blowing skill points to make the fights go fast if you have a bunch left towards the end of your level (especially early on when your getting more then 1% towards your level per battle!).

I didn't get the +30 energy item from the store till way later...but if you can pick this up (just do the survey of the day a few times!!) it should let you almost continuously level for quite a while when you get the full energy recharge from leveling. I'd highly suggest getting this first before anything else. If you do a survey of the day or a few other surveys...you could probably get the energy bonus right away when starting (or at least as soon as you even need extra energy to level. That could probably allow a new player to level straight up to 20 or so:)
wolfy42

Postby Purest » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:06 am

Thanks for your help - I must have misread the message I had seen on the forum. I was getting confused because I also thought that once a day you received a chest and new enegry and skill points?? Getting the chest but I have to either use crystals or coins to buy enerty and skill points, or wait forever for my enegry to climb up - monotonous to say the least. cheers .... Marg
Purest

Postby StayyC » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:17 pm

So,
I was going along quite well in the game...Then I got to level 47-49 and my skill pts have gone down... Now I have just leveled up to 50 and my skill points refilled but didn't increase in number im level 50 with 365 skill points.. It's making it impossibly hard to lvl up...I Asked within the chat and they said to restart but UI dotn wnat to lose all that i just worked for... what should i do ... Please tell me there somthing to fix this....... :cry:
StayyC

Postby JackOS » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:31 pm

StayyC wrote:So,
I was going along quite well in the game...Then I got to level 47-49 and my skill pts have gone down... Now I have just leveled up to 50 and my skill points refilled but didn't increase in number im level 50 with 365 skill points.. It's making it impossibly hard to lvl up...I Asked within the chat and they said to restart but UI dotn wnat to lose all that i just worked for... what should i do ... Please tell me there somthing to fix this....... :cry:

Restart. It'll be better in the long run
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

Postby Maria » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:10 am

Whether you end up having to restart or not, this guide should help you.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Prospect [Brandon] » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:06 am

Maria wrote:Whether you end up having to restart or not, this guide should help you.

This post was posted back in January the 10th 2011. No point in commenting on it :lol:
Prospect [Brandon]

Postby Maria » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 pm

I know now - I only saw the date of the latest post so replied :(
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Return to Classes and Skills