No New Skills Or Class and on Level 20

Questions and discussions related to classes and skills.

No New Skills Or Class and on Level 20

Postby birthbysleep86 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Hi I just leveled up to 20. I was hoping for a new spell and a new class. My next spell is supposed to be Sub-zero and I have not yet learned this spell and my Intel is 14 and requirements for this spell is level 17 and intel 12 I have been trying to learn this spell for the past 3 levels but nothing. Also I am adept right now but it says for me to become a master mage I need to be on level 20. I am 20 now and still I have not gotten this new class. Can someone please tell me whats going on?
birthbysleep86

Re: No New Skills Or Class and on Level 20

Postby BanzaiBob » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Ok - first things - you said you reached level 20. Is that player level 20 or magic skill level 20 ?
Have a look at you class tab - is the master mage background black like it is for you adept class or is it greyed out like grand wizard ?
To get the new spells and unlock the new classes you need to raise your magic skill and not your players level - this will unlock spells as you reach them so it sounds as though you have not been raising the skill level.
If you have raised your skill level then it sounds like you have some form of bug and need to post this issue in the reporting thread - admin are usualy quick to patch this sort of thing.
BanzaiBob

Return to Classes and Skills