Cannot switch classes

Questions and discussions related to classes and skills.

Cannot switch classes

Postby KinDee » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:35 pm

When I signed up, I chose to be a Mage. It made me a knight. I have gone to the character area and clicked on classes, and the only class available to me is knight. I would like to be a Mage. How do I switch if all the other classes other than knight are locked?
KinDee

Re: Cannot switch classes

Postby skier » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:58 am

do learn to read carefully. the pre-requisites for all classes are stated under the name of the class. for instance warlord needs level 30 skill level for both magic and gun. so in your case, if u are looking at switching to knight or ranger or mage, u will need 1 skill level in their respectives. skill levels are increased at the trainer using learning points, which u gain by levelling up.
skier

Postby Smokey » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:59 pm

KinDee wrote:When I signed up, I chose to be a Mage. It made me a knight. I have gone to the character area and clicked on classes, and the only class available to me is knight. I would like to be a Mage. How do I switch if all the other classes other than knight are locked?

Someone else had this happen to them. You should try private messaging the admin and seeing if he can help you out, that is what he had the other person to do. Alternatively, you could as skier said, level up and use your learning points on magic instead of sword at the trainer. If you take that route, just remember to buy a staff and equip it, otherwise you can only use sword skills not your magic spells.
Smokey

Postby KinDee » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:27 pm

I guess I was confused. It appeared to me that you could pick which class you wanted to play as right off the bat. I didn't understand that I had to increase in either gun or magic skills just to unlock the basic class level for the others.
KinDee

Return to Classes and Skills