Dream Stones

Questions and discussions related to various towns,
dungeons, quests, monsters, and special encounters.

Dream Stones

Postby SilverWolf » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:39 pm

I am trying to find these and am wondering if these are the same as the crystals I have been getting.

If not, what/where would be my starting point to search for them?

Thanks
SilverWolf

Re: Dream Stones

Postby catepillar682 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:57 am

SilverWolf wrote:I am trying to find these and am wondering if these are the same as the crystals I have been getting.

If not, what/where would be my starting point to search for them?

Thanks

Your friends have to go to your Dream World profile page and click a button on that page to send. You can get 1/2 a day.

Need Help: http://dream-world.hostse.com/
More to come, and please report all problems you encounter.
catepillar682

Postby SilverWolf » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:09 pm

I am still somewhat new here ...

"Dream World Profile Page" ... where is that? I cannot locate anything that says that.

Thanks
SilverWolf

Postby december » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:14 am

I'm lost about that too, because I can see my friend's profile (click on my guild > all friends/rankings > your friends name on the left hand side to view their profile)
but nowhere is there a button to send dream stones. On the top of their profile are buttons which read (right to left) Ask to Play, Send Crystals, Write, Remove Guild.

Nothing about dream stones anywhere. I have a quest to send out 5 of them and I've no idea how?
december

Postby admin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:21 am

The profile page is displayed when you click on their picture in the guildbar at the bottom or in the friends ranking page.

If you see "ask to play", it means the friend already have a stone and is inactive for more than 2 days. You can press the button to remind them to play and use the dream stone so you can send another one to them.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Exploring and Quests