What Are Dream Stones?

Questions and discussions related to various towns,
dungeons, quests, monsters, and special encounters.

What Are Dream Stones?

Postby birthbysleep86 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:47 pm

I have a quest where I am supposed to send out dream stones but I have no idea what or where my dream stones are. Can anyone help me?
birthbysleep86

Re: What Are Dream Stones?

Postby BanzaiBob » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Dreamstones are an item you can send to your friends which give them an extra 10 points of energy to use and you 1 point - every little helps. You dont need to find or buy them - you have an unlimited supply.
You need to go into your guild page and then select one of your friends who plays the game. you will see a box with their name, level, etc and above this box should be a tab that says "send dream stone" - if you click on this it will send one. you may find that it says the player has already recieved a stone in which case you will need to wait until they use the one they have. It may take a while to do this quest but keep trying to send stones and you will get there.
BanzaiBob

Re: What Are Dream Stones?

Postby jreed » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:10 am

Took me quite a while to finish the Dreamstone quests (there are two) Probably 3/4 way through game. I really only have 2 active players in guild and they sent rarely!! Really not a big deal either way. All you get is an item similar to what you get from Guardian of Dreams fight if I remember right...
jreed

Return to Exploring and Quests