Defeat the fake Emerald Princess.

Questions and discussions related to various towns,
dungeons, quests, monsters, and special encounters.

Defeat the fake Emerald Princess.

Postby Wimz » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:31 am

When I reached lvl 51 I was done doing the Volcanic Cavern 1 to 5 and got this new quest:
"Defeat the fake Emerald Princess". I accepted it and was automaticly transported to Emerald City. I have now spended 150+ energy, and I still haven't found the girl.
Is it a bug or how can I continue?
Regards,
Wimz
Wimz

Re: Defeat the fake Emerald Princess.

Postby BanzaiBob » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:21 am

The fake princess is actualy in the emerald castle in the town. Just go to the castle and you will find her - you wont find her in a random battle.
BanzaiBob

Postby Wimz » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:31 am

Thank you so much, but buhuuu now the game is over... :shock: :|
I sure hope there soon will come updates. :mrgreen:
Wimz

Postby Brijii » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:59 am

No there are still more quests. You'll have to go to all the towns to find them. first try going back to the first place and you'll find another quest.
Brijii

Postby wolfy42 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:28 pm

I wish I had spanked the princess instead of the old man. Talk about bad choices:(
wolfy42

Postby Wimz » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Wooot?? But I got a huge final with all developers etc. and then "The End" and thank you for playing... well I try search out again. Thanks for the tip. :)
Wimz

Postby Brijii » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:09 am

We all get the end bit when we finish off the fake princess but there is still the hardest quest out there that no one has completed yet that is given to you when you go back to visit the village chief in lake view she'll ask you to defeat every town leader. You might find a couple more quests also that you might have missed.
Brijii

Postby wolfy42 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:16 am

Woah...nobody has completed it yet?

Really?

I didn't feel like wasting so much money/time....but mathmatically I can defeat the final boss....I saw a post by someone that said all he got for doing so was a normal magical item he sold for 20 mill or so.

So I figured why spend 40 mill to get a 20 mill item and didn't waste all the dusts etc to take her down.

With 11 full skill point bars and about 800 skill points a pop....well I did the math and you should be able to take her out even counting in the heals you need on average every 3 attacks or so.
wolfy42

Return to Exploring and Quests