Chance NPCs

Questions and discussions related to various towns,
dungeons, quests, monsters, and special encounters.

Chance NPCs

Postby Warder Amarys » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Do the NPCs you have to attack for certain chance quests ever forgive you? I had a chance quest earlier this week from an imp to fight the Girl in Red and she is still hostile. However, I have also attacked the imp, and he reacts as if it had never happened! Do they have forgiveness timers? Or is it just me...
Warder Amarys

Re: Chance NPCs

Postby admin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 pm

Actually, the Imp does never carry a grudge but the Girl in Red does. To make her less hostile you need to keep attacking the Imp instead... And no, it was just developed that way, with no intention of been sexist.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Asrugan » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:08 pm

Ah, so attacking the imp will work, I was wondering about that.
Asrugan

Postby Smokey » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:40 pm

I find it counterproductive... I wish I had this knowledge before, because I killed her so many times for the bonus exp and cash. Now, it seems I kill 4-5 of her before I see an imp to kill, and so basically, I'm being robbed of good loot, money, and exp. It doesn't look like she'll ever be happy enough to stop attacking and give me the chance to quest again at this rate of 5 of her to 1 imp. So for any new players out there, heed my advice, KILL the imp, DO NOT KILL THE GIRL IN RED, or as she says, I promise you will regret it, LOL.
Smokey

Return to Exploring and Quests