Gem raid damage

Gem raid damage

Postby Thomas » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:07 am

So not sure whats going on here but lately I have been seeing my damage almost halved in Gem raids, I asked around and was told about a damage cap but even on the 1st hit my damage is sometimes half what it normally is on that raid person.

Alittle more detail.

Vivian has 1100 War stat with Lvl 7 attack up, Equiped with Fighters, Lvl 31 carrot and Lvl 30 Attack.
In raid battles, I started noticeing a change in damage(halfish), so i started watching them and watching when I would get Multi or Triple off and see that my damage is different, I.E. Multi goes off does 170M damage each to 2 targets but only does about 80M to 3rd target. So I’ve been testing it some to see what this supposed “Cap” was but I started seeing that Vivian sometimes does half damage on a Normal attack on the 1st round, shoting 1st. so there is no way she would reach a damage cap. Any explanations??
Thomas

Re: Gem raid damage

Postby admin » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:58 am

The servers haven't been updated for a while now, when did you last noticed this and is it consistent every time and against all raid bosses? We did significantly boost the difficulty of the last raid boss during the last update, but this just started to happen now and happens inconsistently, then there must be other reasons. Some more specific patterns when this happens (eg, whenever opponent triggers a skills) or some screenshots might help as well.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Thomas » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:40 am

Well like in my description I haven't been able to find a pattern. Vivian is equiped with Fighters and has the Hero Speed skill so she goes first before any raid boss. It has happened on every raid boss except Metal(I havent done enough of them to keep track if it does or not). It's been very random, Sometimes her first shot will do full damage other times it will do less, Sometimes her Triple or Multi does full damage sometimes it does not. And all on the very start of the battle, I'll try to get some Screenshots up.
Thomas

Postby admin » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:49 am

I think we found the reason why you might seeing this. When the attacking fleet rolls a "miss" but the attack would be enough complete kill the defending fleet, the "miss" is automatically converted to a "hit" with half of the original attack power. This mechanism was built in to prevent players from using small decoy fleets with high dodge, but it appears your fleet are too powerful and the mechanism kicked in even when fighting raid bosses.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Thomas » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Vs Spirit Captains.

Thomas

Postby admin » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:47 am

Thomas, please our previous response right about yours. In this case, as long as your attack power can deals more than 75M (the HP of each spirit captain fleet) and rolls a miss (yes, multiple shots can have some misses and hits), then the miss will turn into a half-hit.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Thomas » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:52 am

Kk, I figured that your last post was what was going on. I posted the screenshot because of your statement of "I think we found the reason why you might seeing this.", So that way to give you the further information you asked for in the 1st place in case it might have been something else.

And thank you for a good response time.
Thomas

Return to Bug Reports