Update

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Update

Postby Maria » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Not sure where Jimi got this info from but I'll share it anyway - looks legit. Perhaps the devs could confirm as I can't find it on the forum or DW FB page.

Jimi Sanche Update September 10th, 2012

- Stats are no longer limited to 1300 each, constitution at 2000. Players are able to purchase a "mystic idol" from guardian for 500 gems to increase the cap for each stat by 75.

- Guilds will only be permitted to raise one statue per week in mystic wars. After that, guilds will receive a complimentary 3% experience bonus if they reach 100 stones for the rest of the week and they have already raised one statue.

- Fallen's health increased to 10 billion

- Mage class has had their critical hits reduced by 20 percent in an effort to get their damage more balanced with the other two classes.

- The Playmage Team
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Re: Update

Postby Maria » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:02 pm

OK so it seems this was a hoax, Jimi just found out and let us all know. Thanks Jimi
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby DrPhil » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:48 pm

hahhahhahha
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Postby Mutt » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:56 pm

OMG we should have a blacksmith! I wanna "try" to forge a gun and sword to make a gunblade! I that be sooooooooo cooooool!!!!
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby Mutt » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:52 pm

OMG regen armor of speed or wisdom armor of dex...WHY are we not funding this hahahahaha

In all seriousness I would consider this for future updates. A common problem I see being addressed is gems that can be found which is why there is a mist limit and white limit per day. So that being said, the Blacksmith will charge 1-100 gems, the price for the forging process. The 1-100 dictates the percent of success for the forge as well as the chance for extensions to carry. Forged gear will be the best gear possible being that it will require 2 pieces like regeneration plate +(0-9) and speed robe +(0-9), end result, depending on gems paid, could either be a failed forge or a regeneration plate of speed +(gear a plus gear b divided by 2 equals new value). As for artwork, that part could be up to the devs. I suggest keeping it simple since the code will be the hard part...use the higher level gear as the picture that carries or let that be a clickable option upon or prior to the forging process. Anyhow, You now have a gem sink...a place to constantly send gems.

Additions:

*maybe make the blacksmith or forge something you have to buy with gems in the first place for this ability
*making the forge a place where u could forge plain extensions at a cost as well
*forge allies
*forge rings
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Return to Facebook Server