Capturing creatures

Capturing creatures

Postby thebruce » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:01 am

I'm not sure if this is a bug or an intentional feature, but for what reason is capturing a pet not possible when I have an empty slot and numerous bronze and silver orbs to use? More often than not - actually rarely - do I ever get a chance to use an orb and attempt to capture a creature.

I've been trying different strategies, thinking perhaps it's a matter of having a pet in play that's at least as powerful as the pet being captured, or of the stronger class per the element wheel, or perhaps positioning of the pet is important, such as being on the front line, or next to the empty slot in the creature matrix (though order of creatures in that matrix is finicky at best).

But none of that has produced a fruitful result...

Is it a bug that capture attempts aren't always possible when you have spheres (other than the golden sphere)?
Or is there a reason?
thebruce

Re: Capturing creatures

Postby admin » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Most pets after first map/chapter will require several spheres to capture instead of just one. You need to have more spheres that the amount required listed.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Talon Lake » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:41 pm

It says number, meaning you need that many spheres, I think it increases rather fast and think it should be clarified. I was unaware of what it meant until I did some testing.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby thebruce » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:41 am

Ahhhhh, ok. Yeah, never noticed that row; and 'number' does seem vague. Perhaps "Required" could be more clear.
thebruce

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion