A heads up....

Re: A heads up....

Postby ava » Thu May 02, 2013 3:05 pm

I agree with you there. this is funny. (and mind boggling)

You seem to want to insert all sorts of other info to divert my point. So i'll cut to the chase. My point is that you admitted to using past links from your wall in a document. No matter if you gave YOUR link to jester, or you decided this document was somehow not as good anymore.. or anything else. My point was clear. Using that document that you yourself said you used, was "not okay" according to the devs.

Own it or not... it matters not to me. What does matter is that the game is played without this sort of exploiting of what the devs intend for their game.

I still would like to know about any loopholes in scripting and coding, as I'm sure the devs do too. They are not too busy to check for this sort of thing, as they have demonstrated in the past. I appreciate that they do take the time to look fully into things that create problems for others in this game.

Devs... thank you for looking into this. We appreciate what you bring to the game for all of us - beginners and long-time players alike.

~ava
p.s. Should you feel the need to continue defending yourself, please do so. My point still stands and doesn't need anything more said on it. =)
ava

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Thu May 02, 2013 3:18 pm

For someone who doesn't care you sure can't seem to let it go Ava. The Dev's have looked into it, and they have posted their comments. You aren't impressing anyone with your continued posting on this matter.

Before others get in on this witch hunt I need to ask the devs a question. Is it ok to copy your personal yellow (or any color for that matter) into a chat window for others to claim? This is something I do, and with the sudden interest in this issue need to know if this is acceptable or not. If it isn't I will stop doing so immediately.
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby ava » Thu May 02, 2013 3:29 pm

dreamwarrior,

i did let it go, but I am admiring your white horse... ;)

You seem to be clear on what tracey has told you, but not the actual conversation that she had in global chat. That's fine, but my posts are to ensure that this sort of thing is solved. Tracey herself said that she had links from before and that is a big problem, even according to the devs. If we can still use past links (even if we aren't friends with that person in facebook) then this is a problem.

This is the reason I ensured I was clear, dreamwarrior. I trust this helps clarify things. =)

~ava
p.s. i didn't say i didn't care about this issue. i said i didn't care if she owned up to what she said. sorry that caused confusion...
ava

Postby Maria » Thu May 02, 2013 3:36 pm

I wish I had found a magic way to claiming max crystals a day but sadly, like everyone else, I am reliant on the links posted by all the nice people who do so. It's called the Games Feed on Facebook ( link to the left of your home page if you want it Ava). The devs have checked my activity and are happy. So it's time to forget it please Ava. This does not concern you - and as I have been proven innocent, lets waste no more time on it.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby ava » Thu May 02, 2013 3:53 pm

tracey,
are you still posting on this? ;)

we've all got the facts.. no need to continue. ;)
ava

Postby Maria » Thu May 02, 2013 3:59 pm

I am just posting because you keep going The devs have the facts inc the screenshots and my game log. I prefer actual facts to ones you guys made up lol. You carry on though - facts are facts, simple :)
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby ava » Thu May 02, 2013 4:25 pm

tracey,
your implications are noted. But i will clarify for those that may have missed them. =)

I have the facts. I have more facts than the devs likely received. The facts are that you did indeed state that you "just go down my list" . Nothing to do with game feeds.

Just wanted to ensure people knew the facts weren't necessarily the same things you were calling "facts". Two sides of a piece of toast.. remember?

Now.. are we done yet? I really hope so.. it's getting boring negating your red herrings. Can we please agree to disagree on your view of the actual situation?

~ava
ava

Postby Maria » Thu May 02, 2013 4:33 pm

The devs can see the facts from my game log. please cease making accusations that are proven to be false
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Thu May 02, 2013 4:36 pm

For someone who doesn't care you sure seem to care quite a bit, or your friends putting you up to this care greatly about it. Give it a rest Ava.
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby KingOfJesters » Thu May 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Maria wrote:The devs can see the facts from my game log. please cease making accusations that are proven to be false

Actually no you arent vindicated you arent on my friends list.... Storing shared links and using them after they no longer appear in the original source (FB feeds) = [NOT Okay] My links can NOT appear in your fb feed seeing as I am blocked and therefor none of my information can be shared with you or anyone i do not wish to...This is against ToS and against the CLARIFIED rules just stated by the devs.(thankyou for the prompt clarification Wei).
King of Jesters and Jester Of Kings.
KingOfJesters

PreviousNext

Return to Report Abuse