Dreamworld United Nations voting preview

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Dreamworld United Nations voting preview

Postby DreamworldUN » Thu May 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Vote Count: 30

Below are the comments about the initial idea along with comments from other members. Names have been edited out to protect privacy which may cause some confusion like when a member mentions another members name in the comment. This topic is currently 30 votes on the top topic seen by 53 of the 72 current members.

Comments section:

Suggestion 3:

Not sure if this would cause massive stress for the server but, I think items you sell to a vendor, in town, not on the field, should stay in the shop, only on each players individual game, like the NPC items already in the shop, for 24hrs at twice the price you sold it for...that should help with the accidental selling of your capped weaponry.
Like · · Unfollow Post · May 6 at 7:35pm
Seen by 60
3 and 5 others like this.

maybe if they made it level relevant...like the best stuff available to your level and maybe one below...don't see the need for alien gear to be saved for 24 hours. again if it were possible.
May 6 at 7:39pm · Like

Right, but what if alien gear is what you were using and sold? Poor level 60 back to mystic sword and portals lol
May 6 at 7:47pm · Edited · Like

well i was just trying to think of something that would make it so some people wouldn't have a list of stuff a mile and a half long of things they sold in 24 hours
May 6 at 7:47pm · Like

oh right, I absolutely agree
May 6 at 7:48pm · Like

got it, limited to the screen...leave the shop..everything is gone

BAM

well limited to a screen of the last and latest items you have sold for the day, gone at server reset....how about that
May 6 at 7:49pm · Unlike · 1

I like either or...a save is a save as long as we all can do it. If we all agree and like the suggestion...we can propose it open ended.
May 6 at 7:51pm · Edited · Like

if you sold your main weap...or whatever...you should realize it shortly after leaving the shop during your first few attacks on a boss
May 6 at 7:51pm · Like

and if you sold a talisman...should be kinda pricey to get it back from the shop....probably at least as much as the top gear you have.
May 6 at 7:52pm · Like

ah I gotcha, yeah I think we should stick to a time limit...server reset is good...even something like an hour...or what ever time they update leaderboards...you know...when u pass someone but it hasnt reflected it yet.
May 6 at 7:53pm · Like · 1

I've accidentally sold my talisman before. I would have paid ANY price to get it back... I think this is a good idea but keep it to your level or one below and for 24 hours.
May 6 at 7:53pm · Like

open ended is fine with me...or until server reset would accomplish the purpose as well...though one thing to think about if they did that...there would probably be no chance of them giving anything back like they have in the past
May 6 at 7:53pm · Like

Right, but I think they posted they will no longer return weapons...may be wrong on that too...
May 6 at 7:54pm · Like · 1

i thought they posted they would return a weap that was top tier, but all enchants would be lost to it
May 6 at 7:55pm · Like

ahhh
May 6 at 7:55pm · Like

well that was the last word i heard on it...and it was a while ago
May 6 at 7:56pm · Like

well we can send this as a part of the package if it makes the cut
May 6 at 7:58pm · Like

as one who has accidently sold his main weapon once upon a time, i think this is a marvelous idea.
May 6 at 8:00pm · Like

I never got my armor back when i asked

My own stupid fault but i definitely agree with this suggestion or alternatively a method of locking the items in place so you can't sell them without unlocking
May 6 at 8:15pm via mobile · Unlike · 4
17 hours ago · Like

This is what is posted on the forum re: returning items accidentally sold: We are no longer restoring lost items except for the highest end gears, and for those we are no longer restoring any lost enhances. The best I can do is restore a new staff in you without the enhances, which I have already have done by placing on in your inventory. Please be more cautious in the future.
May 6 at 8:47pm · Edited · Like

Being able to lock the first 3 or 4 slots would be ideal to avoid accidentally selling our gear. Not sure how they would handle the extra programming to track and manage following everyone's account for the gear they sell.
May 6 at 8:48pm · Like

Yeah mine was posi so i was hoping but ill get another, dunno how they would work it but it would be great, i know if i sold my sword i would cry lol
May 6 at 9:55pm via mobile · Like · 1

High end gear^ you'd think he would get a reply
May 6 at 10:25pm · Like

seems a gear lock would be an easier program than adding our sold gear to the shop...I say we go that route with this...great call Pasquale Price, great feedback David Brewer
May 6 at 11:13pm · Edited · Like · 2

just an added feature or do you have to pay for the lock?
May 6 at 11:09pm · Like

mentioned it first I believe. I can't take credit for that. You should ask him his opinion on that first
May 6 at 11:11pm · Like · 1

oops you are right...thanks again
May 6 at 11:12pm · Like · 1

Personally i'd be ok with either way, i would be willing to pay... maybe be able to buy 3 reusable locks? (Armor/Ring/Weapon)... wouldn't want to have to pay each time i get new gear so im not sure how the paying would work though
Tuesday at 2:45am · Like · 1

no just pay once for the 3 locks weapon/armor/ring and call it good if u unlock it and sell it then you cant complain to the devs that would take a load off there plate always trying to fix things and id set the price at say 100 a lock with a free E refill of course
Wednesday at 10:55pm · Like · 1

For most people 100 Gems for a lock would be worth the price
Wednesday at 10:57pm · Like

100 gems... ouch!
Wednesday at 10:58pm · Like

Considering the gem cost to replace gear accidentally lost plus the cost to re-enchant 100 gems would be a bargain
Wednesday at 11:00pm · Like

its just a # and you can get them back 20 for whites and the 6 for pink
Wednesday at 11:00pm · Like

i know id pay that much if it ment i couldnt sell my stuff by mistake
Wednesday at 11:02pm · Like

How about this idea: Dream World Insurance. You pay a set amount either weekly or monthly to protect your gear from accidentally being sold. If the gear does get sold it gets returned to you with all enchants intact and the policy gets cancelled immediately. You would then have to renew it again.
Wednesday at 11:21pm · Edited · Like

Good idea.... but maybe a little complicated .... usually simple works best
Wednesday at 11:23pm · Like

lol I've never been accused of being complicated
Wednesday at 11:24pm · Like

Also can get pricey.
Wednesday at 11:24pm · Like

Guaranteed way to generate game revenue for the devs. Price can be debated but again worth the price to ensure gear safety. 5 Gems/wk or 15/mth perhaps? The burden would also be on the player to keep track of their policy
Wednesday at 11:27pm · Like

or...pay gems each time u want an item locked...where I do like earning them money...I think some are reluctant for pay monthly, even though its ideal for playmage for steady revenue...so thats why...instead of buying the gear lock and being done...each new gear will need to be locked...so any time you remove the item...you have to pay...those 5 gems could add up that way...people would be more careful, or pay to not be.
Wednesday at 11:32pm · Like

You shouldnt have to pay to keep your gear safe, especially when it's such a simple tweak
Wednesday at 11:33pm · Like

Let's present this idea...we all agree we need some sort of way to protect our investments...add options on whether it should be an added feature or paid for...let them decide from there.
Wednesday at 11:36pm · Edited · Like

agreed. Like I said before if we give them several options they may be willing to choose one of them instead of dismissing the whole concept.
Wednesday at 11:39pm · Edited · Like

grrrr Telling my brain to stop thinking about this suggestion, but it won't listen. This just popped in. We purchase a new item from the Inventory. The Enchanted Gear charm (cost 32 gems, plus you get the usual perks). What the charm does is this: It blocks the sell option on any gear with x number of enchants (my choice would be 10 enchants but others may want to go lower/higher).
12 hours ago · Unlike · 2
Last edited by DreamworldUN on Fri May 10, 2013 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DreamworldUN

Re: Dreamworld United Nations voting preview

Postby DreamworldUN » Fri May 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Vote Count: 32 Typo:************ Blacksmithing can make new and existing dreamworld equipment? *************
Visual Concepts:

Town Sign

Forge Buttons

Below are the comments about the initial idea along with comments from other members. Names have been edited out to protect privacy which may cause some confusion like when a member mentions another members name in the comment. This topic is currently 32 votes on the top topic seen by 54 of the 72 current members.
Known Poll Typos:
Blacksmithing should make new and existing dreamworld(equipment)?

Comments Section:

Seen by 54

idea is to vote for the idea...generate a tally for the idea to send. Then we can add options to vote on what we want around the initial idea. Strongly encourage any additions to the poll
Yesterday at 12:13pm · Like

if u need a poll for your idea...feel free to message me.
Yesterday at 12:13pm · Like

good work Mutt
Yesterday at 12:14pm · Unlike · 1

Blacksmithing can make new and existing dreamworld equipment?* edited for my poor typing and grammar.
Yesterday at 2:58pm · Like · 1

lol
Yesterday at 6:34pm · Unlike · 1

i would say yes it would add a depth to the game thats much needed id say it be an upgrade to the fusion system which is long over due
Yesterday at 7:18pm · Like · 1

Moving my original poll over here to condense and make the page a bit cleaner
20 hours ago · Like
Last edited by DreamworldUN on Fri May 10, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DreamworldUN

Postby DreamworldUN » Fri May 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Vote Count: 25

Visual Concepts:

(OSH)
Quest Available Notification with Accept Key

(OSH)
Quest Complete Notification with Redeem Key and OSH Crystal Bar with Pink and White Crystals under 5.

(OSH)
Quest Complete Notification with Redeem Key and OSH Crystal Bar with Max Crystals.

Below are the comments about the initial idea along with comments from other members. Names have been edited out to protect privacy which may cause some confusion like when a member mentions another members name in the comment. This topic is currently 25 votes on the top topic seen by 49 of the 72 current members.

Comments Section:

Seen by 49

member when you are playing on the island it would be very nice not to have to leave the island to turn in mainland quests.
Yesterday at 7:26pm · Like · 5

member personally i think they should make it for when u accept a crystal it automatically sends one in return make it alot of easier
Yesterday at 7:27pm · Like · 1

member i wish they would do an in game menu for crystal acceptances instead of having to go back and forth between facebook and dream world
Yesterday at 7:28pm · Like · 2

memberA i so agree with u there memberB
Yesterday at 7:29pm · Like

member Quests: Auto Trade Enabled places completed quest prizes on the home tab similar to the black market winning bids. I cannot fit everything on added options, word limits.******
Yesterday at 7:29pm · Like · 1

member Add any options u would like to the poll
Yesterday at 7:30pm · Like

member any options? .... dangerous !!!!
Yesterday at 7:33pm · Unlike · 2

memberA As suggested by memberB...new polls will no longer have a yes or no vote...only topics to vote on to alleviate confusion.
23 hours ago · Like
DreamworldUN

Postby DreamworldUN » Mon May 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Current Top Vote: 20
combination of potential expansion with previous suggestions
DreamworldUN

Postby DreamworldUN » Mon May 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Currently 23 Votes
DreamworldUN

Postby DreamworldUN » Mon May 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Current Votes: 23
Poll for faster ally and class switching than current system.
DreamworldUN

Postby ianwuolle » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:54 pm

hope they do something before expansion. at 2500 e per day averaging 2% lvl increase per week post lvl 99. at this rate a year before i hit lvl 100 and i imagine same for lots of other folks. and i imagine lots of other folks like myself will begin playing less and less if we have to wait for 10% of all actives to hit lvl 100 before any changes are made.
ianwuolle

Postby WarBound » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:12 pm

AND INSTEAD WE GET A GIANT ADVERTISEMENT!! ENJOY YOUR GAMEPLAY ENHANCEMENT!
WarBound

Return to Facebook Server