Fire Dragons

Fire Dragons

Postby Coolguykev » Thu May 09, 2013 7:43 pm

I don't think fire dragons instead of a strong team with multiple combo skills is worthwhile. Anyone else feel the same? Just seems better to have a full team with a healer and combos is quite a bit better...
Coolguykev

Re: Fire Dragons

Postby Talon Lake » Fri May 10, 2013 1:35 am

Theres always counters, I think a team of water dragons would beat a team of fire dragons, who knows!
I personally use no dragons, nor any healers.. no combo skills. I just brute force through everything =P
That way my fights don't vary and if a fight happens one way once, it will again..
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Infernal » Fri May 10, 2013 5:05 am

They helped me to get 3 stars versus the Mithril Dragons although they aren't level 150 yet while my healer wasn't even level 80.
I'm playing arena with other pets too but maybe I change it once they all are maxed.

And if you allude to a lineup where I had 2 of those dragons or 2 of them and a healer.
Somehow I have to level them and they get more experience if you can win against the same enemy with less pets.
Infernal

Postby Coolguykev » Sun May 12, 2013 7:55 pm

I wasn't eluding to you, actually. Wasn't referring to anyone in particular. It's just what I'm noticing. The combos are so random, though that now I'm thinking about just going into Arena with the 5 best pets I have and not trying to set up combos as much. Just because I can put together a 3 pet combo (but they're blue, white, and green) doesn't seem to do as much damage as my 3 purples even without combos. If I could get purples AND have combos then obviously that would be better, but I still am not sure if they would beat a team of all dragons. I guess the ultimate would be a team of purple dragons with 2-3 combos... Is anyone using this kind of setup? Final thing - I'm really getting constrained around the number of pets I can have at a time. I'm going to need to start winning some crystals...
Coolguykev

Postby kittipos75284686 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Purgatory E.M.P. isn't the great combo , is it?
kittipos75284686

Postby Blood » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:54 am

I am not sure how the combos even work and once you have brought them where can you go to see what combos you actually have?
Its all very unclear.
Do you actually need for eg: a 3 pet combo, those 3 particular pets for that combo to work???
Guild: ECF
Blood

Postby admin » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:20 am

Blood wrote:I am not sure how the combos even work and once you have brought them where can you go to see what combos you actually have?
Its all very unclear.
Do you actually need for eg: a 3 pet combo, those 3 particular pets for that combo to work???

If you received a combo scroll you need to "use" it to activate the combo, or you can unlock directly at the combo list screen in the pet home (which is same place you can find the combos you have unlocked by looking the lock/unlock state). For a 3 pet combos, all three pets must be present in battle to have a chance to trigger.
admin
Site Admin

Postby fire ice » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:17 pm

I don't like combos. I bought a combo for the zap/ghost and it would do the combo instead of my purple zap damage and through my whole game off. My zap hits for 2000+ damage! the combo hits for 250 to all enemies which sux. There should be a way to turn it off, because now I don't want it on so I don't use my ghost...
fire ice

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion