no ad free button

no ad free button

Postby kathellen9 » Fri May 10, 2013 9:06 am

the ad free button has disappeared and now I cannot get the screen without the right edge being cut off. So I cannot collect resources all at once or any of the icons to the right of the page (achievements, settings, etc. I cannot see the opponent in a pirate fight, etc. Please either replace the ad free or fix the page so the whole page shows without it.
kathellen9

Re: no ad free button

Postby admin » Fri May 10, 2013 1:13 pm

The button has been removed due to new Facebook platform policy that games hosted on Facebook canvas pages cannot link to an external game hosting site/page.

Since you actually do have a functionality issue with the FB canvas page due to the game being cut off (I assume you already tried increasing your browser's width), you can try manually entering the ad-free page URL (http://www.perfectgalaxy.com/platform/timeworldfb.jsp) in the browser after the game canvas is loaded.
admin
Site Admin

Postby kathellen9 » Fri May 10, 2013 4:59 pm

changing the width of the browser does nothing.....the problem is with facebooks bar of ads to the right, your link does nothing but open another time world with a different browser (with same problem)
kathellen9

Postby kathellen9 » Fri May 10, 2013 5:54 pm

the page is changing now, you have moved the chat box to the left and the box at upper right but now I cannot even see my friends boxes at the bottom and can barely touch the top of the boxes for "army", "hero" etc. All the other games are completely within the boundaries of the space allotted for the game....just make the picture smaller like you are zooming out (which the zoom on my tools does not work..i have tried). I still cannot see the icons on the right which i NEED for team things and accomplishments never mind not having to collect resources from EACH individual building.
kathellen9

Postby admin » Fri May 10, 2013 8:09 pm

Something doesn't sound right if elements shifts around and only Time World gives you width issues because there are plenty of other FB games wider than Time World. Have you tried resetting the browser zoom setting (under view menu) and Flash's zoom setting (right click menu)? You need to paste that ad-free page URL provided AFTER everything has loaded on the canvas to remove the FB chat/ad areas.
admin
Site Admin

Postby kathellen9 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:41 pm

I did paste the url AFTER it was loaded, all it did was reload time world and changed nothing. If i play Dream World and everything is fine, wouldn't it be logical to you that it is something you have done. the picture is just TOO LARGE.
kathellen9

Postby admin » Fri May 10, 2013 9:47 pm

No, Dream World is narrower and is not Flash bases. You should try checking and resetting your zooms as mentioned above if things look too big for you. If pasting the URL into the window after the canvas has load doesn't take you to the ad free page, you may need to enable 3rd party cookie in your browser privacy settings.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Talon Lake » Sat May 11, 2013 2:28 am

The link when used takes me to timeworld on facebook, then used again links to ad-free as stated. I have no problems with time world.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby kathellen9 » Sat May 11, 2013 3:47 am

i have finagled (is that a word?) a way to use full screen and "see all" to catch the edge of the buttons on the right of the screen, the only thing is now the chat box is covering the "mall" button at bottom and does not want to move out of the way.
kathellen9

Postby kathellen9 » Sat May 11, 2013 4:09 am

i tried your link again, i watched the address change by my system, then tried it again with my cursor in the box and it worked. thanks
kathellen9

Next

Return to Bug Reports