Continue to Evolve

Continue to Evolve

Postby Coolguykev » Sun May 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Would like to see the game continue to evolve. Seems the attacker is always going to have an advantage over a defender due to the being able to realign, but also due to being able to use a pet 'food' (gimmick actually...) So, I expect at some point, the top 5-8 players will all beat up on each other, depending on who attacks will usually win. Am I wrong in this?
Also, I'm finding the water dragons to be spawning like crazy today for some reason. I'm getting a water dragon to capture every 3-4 battles right now. Sometimes one after the other. Does this seem strange to anyone else?
Coolguykev

Re: Continue to Evolve

Postby Infernal » Mon May 13, 2013 5:43 am

There was a bug with the spawn rate of Water Dragons which I reported a long time ago and I was told it was fixed.
Maybe it's the same problem again.
Infernal

Postby admin » Mon May 13, 2013 9:37 am

Yes, currently attackers do have strong advantage in the Arena. If offsetting the advantage is necessary, we could make only the defender get rage mode or boost combo skill trigger rate for the defender.

The water dragon drop rate is indeed an old bug regression and should be now fixed. Thanks for reporting.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Talon Lake » Mon May 13, 2013 10:12 am

No food items for arena would be an option
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion