Races - Making them mean a bit more.

Races - Making them mean a bit more.

Postby Talon Lake » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:46 am

I would like to suggest a small boost to all races, all different.

Humans - Humans receive a 5% speed boost to upgrading technologies in the laboratory and institute, and a 5% speed boost to upgrading buildings.

Veeren - Veeren receive a 5% speed boost to upgrading OFFENSIVE Technologies in the Laboratory, and a 5% speed boost to building ships.

Alcon - Alcons receive a 10% speed boost in Upgrading technologies in the laboratory and institute.

Mu - Mu receive a 3% boost in upgrading technologies, buildings, and building ships.

Its a small boost, but it differs the races a bit. I also find this makes the races slightly more balanced, as the racial weapons are a bit unbalanced due to certain skills and other techs usage. Any feedback to this would be nice, Note that I loosely based this off of the race descriptions when you start the game aswell.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Re: Races - Making them mean a bit more.

Postby admin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:17 am

We have considered something similar before, but it has been shelved for now due to complexity of the matter. If we ever did this, then we will need to create a way for players to change races without starting over, and make the first change for free.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Races - Making them mean a bit more.

Postby vuduman78 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Well the current racial system of weapons is unbelieveably bad. You make chapters with everything but carrot defense and then make it hard to get and use carrots.
vuduman78

Return to General Discussions