I don't want to be banned

I don't want to be banned

Postby Bjorn Reddy » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:46 pm

I cannot seem to get a message thru to the admins so I am posting my problem here. Please advise!

I really like your game! And as such I have created a second account to try some different leveling strats. I have not competed the game with my first character which is why I created the second. I have sent crystals between my two chars, but I will stop doing that immediately. My second char is not there to cheat. He is there to try another strategy to see how that plays. Obviously, I will not have either of my chars fight the other on in PvP. I do not want to be banned from this game. Please advise if there are any steps I need to take beyond not sending the crystals and not doing the PvP. And what about dream stones? Is it permissible to send those between my characters?

Thanks,

Hal Norman
Bjorn Reddy

Re: I don't want to be banned

Postby Gwynbleidd » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:06 am

I don't see a problem, because there is a crystal limit. It would be just like a guild ally sending you stone/crystal. And also some people have networks, like in my house... me, my sister, my sisters kid and my mom are all on my internet connection through the wireless hub and we all use facebook. And sometimes my sisters boyfriend stays over, brings his laptop to use my wireless connection. We are always sending each other gifts over like farmtown/yoville/dream world, so forth. :D
Gwynbleidd

Re: I don't want to be banned

Postby Bjorn Reddy » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:32 am

Well Gwynbleidd, The admin that responded to my email told me to NOT send crystals between my selfs. So that is he rule I am gonna follow. I have no idea how they differentiate between users from a single source. I too have a home network and multiple FB users, more than a few of whom play DW. So I have no clue about that. And I did not think it was a problem until I read the 'we will we will ban you' posts. So there it be.
Bjorn Reddy

Return to Report Abuse