Questions

Re: Questions

Postby Sallyria » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:04 pm

I just tried to play dream world on myspace it was up last night but not now what happened to my account and why wasn't I told
Sallyria

Postby admin » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:42 am

Sallyria wrote:I just tried to play dream world on myspace it was up last night but not now what happened to my account and why wasn't I told

Wrong forum, but if you should have seen a notice if logged within past 2 days prior to Myspace shutting down all games (which we also only found out 2 days ago). You can continue to play the game using our on login page: http://ms.playmage.com/dw.jsp
Message me with an email address and preferred password.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Ahari » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:13 am

Can i play back from the start? it seems i accident delete my hero X_X. If can i want to start over from beginning. My name Hari from galaxy darkness number 175. :oops:
Ahari

Postby mattkun » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Is there any point to leveling up shipyard and laboratory and institute in any other planet than my first one? From what I see the bonuses aren't shared between the planets like with how a level 10 shipyard institute and laboratory might give me 10% off on ships even if I leveled laboratory on another planet to level 10 there is no reduction in cost?
mattkun

Postby admin » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:36 am

Ahari wrote:Can i play back from the start? it seems i accident delete my hero X_X. If can i want to start over from beginning. My name Hari from galaxy darkness number 175. :oops:

Sorry, there is no way to start over right now.

mattkun wrote:Is there any point to leveling up shipyard and laboratory and institute in any other planet than my first one? From what I see the bonuses aren't shared between the planets like with how a level 10 shipyard institute and laboratory might give me 10% off on ships even if I leveled laboratory on another planet to level 10 there is no reduction in cost?

Your maximum ship storage (for non-assigned ships) is based on you total shipyard level across all shipyards (at 2M strength per level). Currently, the only reasons you would consider level up other two buildings in other planets is if you want to build multiple ships at the same time, or if you want to try for the top 10 build power weekly ranking bonus.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mattkun » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:00 am

Thanks and another question is if there is a limit on how far you can upgrade your equipment with gems? Like I'm at lv2 for one stat and was wondering if there was a max.
mattkun

Postby Zarat » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:42 pm

How are things going regarding an restart option like the one in Dream World, or any other way to switch races or start from scratch?
It's quite easy to mess things up due to lacking documentation. Maybe over time I can compensate for wrong spent skillpoints, maybe not. Maybe an accidentally deleted hero doesn't change a lot in the long run, maybe it does. I don't really care... The time needed to compensate certain actions is definitively more then starting from scratch and some things simply can't be undone.
Get this 'reset' / 'restart' button into the game. Can't be that hard to code a server query, huh? Pretty please! :)
Zarat

Previous

Return to Questions