Facebook Credits in Dream World

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Facebook Credits in Dream World

Postby Mary » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:30 am

I left my game Dream World because I had to have eye surgery a few months ago. At that time you could buy Facebook Credits with a Facebook Credit Gift card from Walmart or Future Shop. Now I come back and reactivate my account and find I can't use the Facebook Credit Gift card. Why? I don't have a credit card or a cell phone. So does that mean I can't buy Facebook Credits to buy gems? If so then that is not fair to people who don't have credit cards or cell phones. So now what do I do? Stop playing Dream World? I hope not.
Mary

Re: Facebook Credits in Dream World

Postby admin » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:47 am

This change is required by Facebook and has been announced on this forum for a while:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11403

Hopefully, Facebook will add them as a payment options in the future in their new purchase flow under "more options". I think there is also a Paypal option which should have some alternative ways to fund an account without credit cards.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Mary » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Next question, I have a couple of cousins who are twins playing Dream World, Can one of them use their credit card to purchase gems for me?
Mary

Postby admin » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:42 am

We don't actually deal with the credit card transactions, Facebook does that. I do not know if Facebook has any restrictions that prevents one account using another person credit card as long as it's authorized. If Facebook does not prevent doing so, you would need to clearly communicate with your cousin about the charges you plan to run and how you plan to play them back to avoid chargebacks that may negatively impact your account.
admin
Site Admin

Postby jynx jynx » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:16 am

i also need a way to buy gems here,, i dont have credit card and my phone line not supported cause im from asia,,, but a MOL payment system is a possible way like what i used in warspear... Hope you find way to possibly allow MOL to be used here to buy gem,,, really need somegems for upgrade here... hope for positive reply,,, ty ;)
jynx jynx

Postby admin » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:40 pm

We have no control over what payment Facebook supports and we must only use their Payment flow in the canvas app. You may however contact Facebook Payments support and give them feedback regarding what payment options you would like them to add in the future. You can check the "additional payment methods" drop down to see if any has been added for your region. Generally for now, creating a paypal account and fund it through bank is probably easiest way to pay without credit cards.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Facebook Server