Not such a bug but with the card badges

Not such a bug but with the card badges

Postby Arctica » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:51 am

It's kinda unfair having the badges being so random for the cards, I've just got my 10th card and it meant I lost OVER 1400e!!! There should be away you can claim the badge off the home screen, as now I feel cheated out of buying a refill from gems to not gain the max effect of it, and no I'm not gunna stop refilling and playing because of having 9 cards that could have taken over 3k e to find

EDIT: 2 Examples as to why it should be a claimed badge.

1. Just used 12 gems to refill so at max E with said ring, next mob fight bam a card = wasted 12gems

2. Just claimed said boss link for the refill so again max E, within the next 100mobs bam a card = waste of other badge.

^ there is just 2 reason, I think I could come up with at least another couple, sorry devs but not everyone will pay for 100+ gems to get the badges on 0e, it really does need to be a badge which you collect since the randomness of the cards dropping, or add a set requirement for getting said card, so said mob killed 400times = said mob card.
Arctica

Re: Not such a bug but with the card badges

Postby admin » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:07 am

We are aware of this possibility, but unfortunately we did not have time to make the changes you suggested without delaying the expansion and our other projects. The refill is really just a bonus in addition to the max E increase we added a while ago, so with the limited time bandwidth we had to decide between just making the card badge to officially have no-refill bonus or just have leave it to player's luck. Making badge claimable is something we considered as improvement before and may still happen in the future if we have extra time to implement it, but it's way down in the priority list due to the large amount time required to restructure the table data for the little benefit gains.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Arctica » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:16 am

Well, thanks for the quick answer, there is also the possibility to make cards show up as boss reward links?

EDIT: Gotta admit I still feel cheated out of my gems though :roll:
Arctica

Postby CCBiggs » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:24 am

I'm with you on this one Artica. In my last 6K, I got 1 card.. adding up to 9. I then started refilling my energy 100 at a time, as I
didn't want to waste coins/gems and get that refill (1500 e). Now... I'm not playing for two days (except boss hits), as I don't want
to get a full energy refill on non-bonus days. So.. I didn't buy my energy in 500/1000 increments and I didn't buy a VM pkg
(or two)..
CCBiggs

Postby CCBiggs » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:29 am

Could you make it so the energy *stacked* on existing energy?
CCBiggs

Postby Maria » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:28 am

Ditto - I only lost about 500 e but that's enough - e costs a heck of a lot of mist at my level. Either the ability to claim from the home page or the stacking e idea would work just fine
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Return to Report Bugs