The Fallen in the arena

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

The Fallen in the arena

Postby Atamar » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:29 pm

First off I love the new expansion so this is not an attack on the mechanics of how things work. In the past I never really cared about the Fallen in the arena. Lately however I have been saving my dolls to defeat him in hopes of getting a card. I am a level 100 divine sage and beat Frozen pride with no dolls. I get a mystery box from her which is great. Then I get to Princess Athena and I can beat her using between 2-4 dolls. I get a mystery box. Then I get to the fallen and can beat him using between 16-19 dolls. He gives me dream world gear. The dream world gear just does not seem right after all that work. Could the great devs of dream world possible make the item level equivalent. Positron and Devil gear for those that are of the proper level and willing to save up all those dolls. Its just a request and hopefully It is not offensive I am asking.

Thank you
Atamar VV
Atamar

Re: The Fallen in the arena

Postby Samra » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:29 am

I second Atamar's observation and suggestion.
Samra

Postby Zwordoz » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Third.
Zwordoz

Postby ImperiousLeader » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:40 am

Devil gear would be nice..
ImperiousLeader

Postby Arctica » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:37 pm

This was said on DuN fb page awhile ago, but to make it 2mb's so you would gain a total of 4mb's doing a whole run in the arena, dunno if it ever got sent to wei though
Arctica

Postby ImperiousLeader » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:10 am

I had this same thought a few months ago.. Yay that we are re addressing it.

If we can't update the rewards.. then perhaps, just another level added (if possible); put up Hell 6 ('cause she's cute and I'm after her glass of wine) and offer Devil gear.. make her tough and mean! With rewards to match.

Please..

Thank you
IL
ImperiousLeader

Postby admin » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:55 am

ImperiousLeader wrote:I had this same thought a few months ago.. Yay that we are re addressing it.

If we can't update the rewards.. then perhaps, just another level added (if possible); put up Hell 6 ('cause she's cute and I'm after her glass of wine) and offer Devil gear.. make her tough and mean! With rewards to match.

Please..

Thank you
IL

This might be something we would do for the next expansion when we release hell7-9.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ImperiousLeader » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:59 pm

Been saving up the MA tickets, they have taken over my bank.. wondering if it's worth it; is it going to be devil gear? Could you please let us know, the upgrade announcement just said high level gear, so how higher level.. Please.

Thank you.
ImperiousLeader

Postby admin » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:29 pm

ImperiousLeader wrote:Been saving up the MA tickets, they have taken over my bank.. wondering if it's worth it; is it going to be devil gear? Could you please let us know, the upgrade announcement just said high level gear, so how higher level.. Please.

Thank you.

In the upcoming expansion, we will be updating the final Monster Arena reward so it from the same set as the best items you can get from Mystery Boxes. This means devil gear for level 100+ and greater devil gear (the new set) for level 103+.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Facebook Server