Hmm idea!

Hmm idea!

Postby Piotrek » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:44 pm

I just think. Mayby there would be any gift for someone who got 1st in our Time World 7th planet? Something specjal like 100 - 300gold or perfect item what he want? That would be great. On ArmorGames for 1st 3lvl galaxy was free gold to gal members so here would be anything like that for 1st p7.

Btw if it's not to General Discussions you can put it to Questions. I didn't know where to write that so decided to write that here :twisted:

Incredible BIG Congratulations to my friend for that p7 :) (for some reason I didn't write his nick here, but soon everybody will know who is the best ^_^)
Piotrek

Re: Hmm idea!

Postby Darkonne » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Thank you for the Congrats, Piotrek! I wish there was something special in place for the Planet 7 winners, besides the 'royal box', which all I got was a useless level 40 purple item. (by the way, that was even worse the the level 45 purple I got from the 'royal box' win from beating chapter 14 before the update).

And yes, "Admin", I remember your answer from before, that I should just be happy with the 7th Planet, 7 day VIP, 24 hour Speed Up, 1 purple crystal and 9 million ore. However, the truth is, I am still unhappy about the purple item.

People/Players like me, who have been around for a long time, are basically dedicating their lives to this game. Upon reaching the newest milestone in the game, there should be something more worthwhile, like a Level 70 perfect, war 88 / command 70 / build 59 Body. Yet even if it was a random level 70 purple item, it is still better than a royal box.

The Chapter 16 Gift Box, is the only one I have ever seen (besides the new Chapter 17 one, which will stay useless until who knows when). So when I saw what I would get, compared to others at lower chapters, I was slightly upset. And now I see that the Gift Box for beating Chapter 16 is only a 'royal box', a purple crystal, a 24 hour Speed Up & 5 million energy. I'm sorry, but in my book, that is even worse than the previous chapter's gift box. Yet seeing as how ridiculous that gift box is, is it safe to assume that the 'real prize' for beating Chapter 16 will be the 8th Planet?
Darkonne

Return to General Discussions