post for the merge!!!!!!!!

Discussion specific to Myspace / Mobile / Kong Servers (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: post for the merge!!!!!!!!

Postby alfatemycat » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:39 pm

I am still voting merge. The damage reduction is a little rough but I feel confident that we can adapt because it's a small price to pay for some different players and the chance for some new ones.
Being safe on the internet is a lot like being safe in real life. Always have a back-up plan and be careful where you stick your pointer.
alfatemycat

Postby bobby_12 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:53 pm

i vote merge unless something can be done here to allow people to join
bobby_12

Postby mystia » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:04 pm

guess i'll jump on the merge wagon. maybe cooler heads will prevail with a merge :roll:
mystia

Postby little1 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:10 pm

DS1 votes for the Merge.
little1

Postby Spock » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:21 pm

I am still for the merge, but would feel more comfortable with it being done after the holiday bonus is over on Jan 1. as we need a lil time to acclimate to our new game circumstances.
Spock

Postby alfatemycat » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

let's hope so Mystia :)
Being safe on the internet is a lot like being safe in real life. Always have a back-up plan and be careful where you stick your pointer.
alfatemycat

Postby mystika » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Guess ya expecting every1 to agree to merge. No merge PLZ. Dont think it will really favor our guild to b with stronger guilds. DS1 is the strongest guild on playmage and even they probably b only ranked 5 :(
mystika

Postby mystika » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:39 pm

No merge PLZ. SOWWWY ya cant expect every1 to want to merge. Mayb ok for the stronger ppl but not for me and others that not strong. DEV if ya must merge us then ya can merge those that wana merge me guess. But me will stay on playmage alone if me have to. Would like to b able to still play with ppl in me guild even tho they r on Kong. Not sure if thats possible. Would no like to lose me guild and ppl in the guild again. Already had to try rebuild GFZ once.

Probably the only 1 to b against the merge. O well. Hope things work out for us all. Maybe theres a way to combine playmage and Kong together so we still have the same ppl plus others and also our guilds. I want to play with every1 from Playmage. They like family and me will miss em if they went to Kong and me stayed on Playmage
mystika

Postby admin » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Thanks for sharing mystika. You are not actually the only person against the merge as we received emails previously from others. However, since mass majority of the players have voted for the merge, we are going to proceed with it, but at a slightly later date on January 6th, 2014. You can read the details on the official merge thread:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12188

We are locking this thread so all questions/comments is posted on the official thread.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Myspace / Mobile / Kong Servers