[Official] Myspace => Kong S2 Merge January 6th, 2013

Discussion specific to Myspace / Mobile / Kong Servers (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: [Official] Myspace => Kong S2 Merge January 6th, 2013

Postby Sanya » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:55 am

If i understand well, they mean town wall for communication between kong and ms players out of guilds. But i am not sure it will work, it is too complicated to use three different ways for communication for kong players.
Sanya

Postby apdwaldo6 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:00 pm

yeah I think that will be a great idea if you guys can make it so everyone can post on the town walls!
apdwaldo6

Postby admin » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:30 am

Spock wrote:that takes care of the communication issue, and merging player issue. Still need to know if we can, once there. join k2 player guilds, and them our guilds? and, can we create new guilds once there? after an answer to that. i think that will cover the concerns of the majority of MS players. thanks.

Yes, you can join K2 guild or create new guilds once the merge is completed.

mystia wrote:this may be a stupid question but how are we going to chat on guild walls with kong 2 players if we arent in their guilds?

They will have access to the town wall, not your guild wall.

Sanya wrote:Is it possible to remove the 24 hours waiting time in the last 2-3 days to be able to move items between guilds?
And the 4 hours waiting time between item pickup from vault?

We can remove the guild join timer last starting on January 3rd. The 4 hour item pickup limit can only be reduced to is really there to protect guilds, we will lower it to 1 hour and we strongly recommend the 4 merging guilds to switch to request/approval system if they aren't on it already.
admin
Site Admin

Postby weezyforsheezy » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi kong player here ^_^. I see that chatting might have issues. A quick fix in my idea is if you use 2 instances of Dream world at a time. One browser "always on top" and one browser behind with only kong chat showing (would have to make a lvl 1 "chat only" profile on kongregate/DW character). If always on top isn't an option you can re-size the browsers where the chat part will pop up on clicking a sliver of one browser and the real game part can pop up when you click on that sliver of a browser and would only shorten by about a tenth of your screen or less. That way you can still chat with all of us and vice versa at all times. There is also a direct link way (don't know if it will be available or not to you all) which ignores all the adverts and chat for your main character which frees up some space for your chat character to cut down possible lag due to 2 instances of dreamworld being up simultaneously.

Hopefully you all can be fully integrated into kongregate's server 2 version. And hopefully my mind's translation is decipherable because I think that would help :D
weezyforsheezy

Postby Sanya » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:16 am

I have a new question: on kong i have never found white crystals in mystery boxes. Does it exist on kong at all? Because on MS server it helps us a lot. Will we lose that too?
Sanya

Postby admin » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Sanya wrote:I have a new question: on kong i have never found white crystals in mystery boxes. Does it exist on kong at all? Because on MS server it helps us a lot. Will we lose that too?

Unfortunately, there will be no more white crystals found in MB after the merge. Not everything will be for the worse though. For example, Kong servers do not have the 3000 daily mist hard cap, but only a soft cap at 5000 where mist price doubles. The chances of encounter magic elf is also slightly higher on Kong servers, and there are no 1300 max stat cap for pills/restat/training.
admin
Site Admin

Postby The [P]Awesome1 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:25 pm

Ok 2 Questions here 1: So then our energy will be knocked down as well or will we keep it just the same as a it was to make up for lost MS friends and crystals since now we'd be going into KS2 weaker? I went about 2/3 weaker i ask cause some players were just coming into their own power with the higher bosses (Orc,Drow,Faction,Hells 1-6) 2:Would White crystals still be obtainable via puzzle chest/box? And Thank You for taking the time to read and answer our post Hope you All had a Happy Holiday too
The [P]Awesome1

Postby admin » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:31 am

The [P]Awesome1 wrote:Ok 2 Questions here 1: So then our energy will be knocked down as well or will we keep it just the same as a it was to make up for lost MS friends and crystals since now we'd be going into KS2 weaker? I went about 2/3 weaker i ask cause some players were just coming into their own power with the higher bosses (Orc,Drow,Faction,Hells 1-6) 2:Would White crystals still be obtainable via puzzle chest/box? And Thank You for taking the time to read and answer our post Hope you All had a Happy Holiday too

1) As mentioned before, we probably let MS users keep 100 of the current max energy bonus to make up for lack of crystal sharing, which don't really happen often on Kong S2 anyways. Anything more that that will cause unfairness between players on the same server after merged. 2) White crystals can be found in puzzle chests for all Dream World servers.
admin
Site Admin

Postby lonewolf0098 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:17 pm

why not add virtual allys so everyone can get their energy up? also most of them completed the time world quest and got the free gems wouldnt that also be called unfair since ms server wont have anyway possible to complete that. hmm anyways onto somethin important will faction zone 2 finaly be released and is faction zone 1 there capped or also uncaped
lonewolf0098

Postby admin » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:20 pm

lonewolf0098 wrote:why not add virtual allys so everyone can get their energy up? also most of them completed the time world quest and got the free gems wouldnt that also be called unfair since ms server wont have anyway possible to complete that. hmm anyways onto somethin important will faction zone 2 finaly be released and is faction zone 1 there capped or also uncaped

Virtual allies is something we only did for the Facebook server. From the design perspective, the feature was a big mistake due to possible infinite mist loop and gem loop, and it's why the Facebook server have many more limits/caps and restrictions compared to other servers now.

FW2 might be opened on Kong S2 only if we get enough active guilds post merge to satisfy the following:
- At least 4 guilds capable of taking down a FW2 boss
- Enough guilds participate in both FW1 and FW2 so FW1 doesn't become abandoned when FW2 is open.
Based on the current active guild strength and numbers however, it doesn't seem likely that will not happen, yet.
admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Myspace / Mobile / Kong Servers