Invited people, but they don't turn up in the games friend b

Invited people, but they don't turn up in the games friend b

Postby Cemalidor » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:37 pm

What the title says, invite two or three more people, i can see them in my FB friendlist. Could send them an invite for friends in game but even after several forced refreshs and even restarting the browser they didn't turn up in the bar for now over an hour.
Cemalidor

Re: Invited people, but they don't turn up in the games frie

Postby Gizmet » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:17 pm

I'm having the same problem.
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Postby admin » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 am

They would need to have accepted the invite and created an in-game account before they show up in your friends bar at the bottom and the in-game friends list.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Cemalidor » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:56 am

Well, one of them is Brett who is active here as well as has six planets, still didn't turn up so far. Since i can't invite him anymore i speculate that the invite went through (at least Brett said he saw it and took it). Still no icon in my bar. As far as i heard there is no max numbers of friends allowed for this game.. :(

Edit: Rechecked the Facebook page and seemingly something isn't right there since there i can send him a friend invite (again) *cofused*
Cemalidor

Postby Gizmet » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:32 am

Definitely not that they aren't playing time world. I just confirmed that one of my more recent adds, "nick" is still my fb friend, and followed a "help" link on his home page to confirm he's playing time world. Then double checked my friends bar in tw, and he still isn't there.
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Postby Gizmet » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:49 am

Actually, after digging through some of cemalidor's other posts, I've found that he's also one of my fb friends who isn't showing up in my games friend bar.
Gizmet

Postby Cemalidor » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:19 am

To add to the mystery, got a ingame message from two people i invited to get 500 credits from them and send some credits right back. Was able to do so, still said people won't turn up in my game friendlist bat neither an i able to invite them, which indicates that they already should be on it.
Cemalidor

Postby admin » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:45 am

Are these friends who are missing show up in your friends list? (the head icon near the chat window)
admin
Site Admin

Postby Cemalidor » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:52 am

No, there i see only the same names as down in the vertical 'friends bar'.
Cemalidor

Postby admin » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:55 am

Then it means Facebook isn't passing us your most updated friends list or not passing your full friends list. You can try to remove the app and add it back to see that forces fresh data to be sent to our server, and/or try clearing your browser cache and restarting the browser after logging out of Facebook. Other than that, there is nothing really can be done about this since it's not controlled on our end (the friends bar haven't changed in over a year), but just wait for Facebook to correct the issue eventually.
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussions